Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Arena lag

9+ pages of toons cause a lot of lag.

Couldn’t log into the arena anymore. If I reset my toon to the castle I could log in again, but entering the arena causes you to lag out or be stuck on the loading screen.

Some other clannies experienced this problem as well.

Device: Iphone 8
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Arena lag

Yeah the lag is so terrible, you can't login game, can't enter arena. Another bug is your toon turns into someone else's toon and you can't do anything, can't cast skills. One of my toons kept dying from aeo hits again and again. So many failures on this boss. I wonder if VR is still happy ?

If your toon gets stuck in the arena and you get disconnected every time you try to log back in the fastest way to fix it I found is to reset your toon to the castle and then close the app completely and then start it back up. Worked for me atleast
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

If your toon gets stuck in the arena and you get disconnected every time you try to log back in the fastest way to fix it I found is to reset your toon to the castle and then close the app completely and then start it back up. Worked for me atleast
I did this several times. Regardless, you could still not enter the arena.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

My lag also bad, i can't even resurect after i die, takes a long time and it really affects gameplay, i hope i get my rewards cos i died alot of times and couldn't respawn, pls vr should fix.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED