Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

So wut dropped dis time? ._.
Drops that will be taken away when VR gets back lol. But shhh, they’re probably tryin to hide the kill
Bit late for that :lol:
Yeah such a shame. So sad I missed the free PvP exp boss attempt. I was out and about ,_,
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Drops that will be taken away when VR gets back lol. But shhh, they’re probably tryin to hide the kill
Yeah such a shame. So sad I missed the free PvP exp boss attempt. I was out and about ,_,
its being killed a lot just not posted here so don't worry next witch would probably be killed on spawn too.

its being killed a lot just not posted here so don't worry next witch would probably be killed on spawn too.
but hasn't it only been killed twice?

Atleast 3 times. It wasn’t killed on spawn either. Was up for quite some time and an attempt was made when it initially spawned but failed. Doesn’t matter cause Vr can track every drop. Even if the player who got the drops traded it all away or sold them... It’s not hard for VR to do lol (how do you think they managed to find almost every single player involved with the gold exploit on Nuada).

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Atleast 3 times. It wasn’t killed on spawn either. Was up for quite some time and an attempt was made when it initially spawned but failed. Doesn’t matter cause Vr can track every drop. Even if the player who got the drops traded it all away or sold them... It’s not hard for VR to do lol (how do you think they managed to find almost every single player involved with the gold exploit on Nuada).
that's true, someone might have bought them who doesn't read these forums to know they'll be taken back. Wow imagine how angry that person's gunna be

that's true, someone might have bought them who doesn't read these forums to know they'll be taken back. Wow imagine how angry that person's gunna be
For real. It’s funny watching players think they can get away with it only to be upset when they find out they can’t lol.

:D I was in there when it went down , it was very disappointing. I think what sucked was only one server got drops like everyone has posted. I hope in the ultimate end VR makes this a lil funnier but keep drops fair. But hey all servers came together n made it happen.
Adwilameth Muar
sunnyside79
Mage 223
rogue 216
Sushinemel 216 mage
nuada&rosmerta