Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Witch Dead

the root method probably wasn't expected lol.
It wasn’t used.
Whats funny is it wasn't even used, somehow the boss glitched at back side and didn't reset at all.
And 300 plus people attacking it got it down lol
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Overall I was excited for the fashions to come back and a new hat quest. I didn’t expect or want much. I did want to see a more exciting hat quest like all those years ago when we had to collect different colored powders to get the hat. Sick of this non trade system, yeah I get we don’t want people botting or mass farming them but it’s more interactive and People used to work together to help each other collect. It was cute.

It’s cool Vr wanted to implement a new boss for the event. We need to change how the drops work. I also want to point out that if we do switch to an everyone gets something system, there’s not a fair way to do this when the arena is almost unplayable with lag and as soon as was at 5% a number of people got kicked out. (Not even mentioning how many times we got kicked or frozen out during the boss) those people shouldn’t be disqualified just because of that. It might be easier to send out a message everytime the arena boss is about to spawn (like when we are doing resets and it sends out the 1hr,30 min etc count down) and let people go into arena. Then whoever is there is locked in the arena (even if they disconnect!) and considered To of participated. If the drops are decent enough that should be fine to get the required players to come. Maybe do it every couple of days so no one gets burned out. (Maybe whenever dif or an admin can supervise). For the love of everything please turn pvp off for this boss. Arena is meant for pvp not cooperative bossing and that’s the argument of every single person slashing each other in the back during the boss.

Those skeletons were also kind of a let down. A great idea is to give them a poison resist potion as a semi rare drop, that works only in arena for that boss, or other potions that would help with the boss. I farmes a few and got bombs il never use (already had a few hundred of lying around) and then a potion that is worse than my lixes and is clearly recycled it says 2014 on it. Once again I understand the risk with making them drop anything amazing. Maybe make a few boss ones that would drop better potions for endgame players that are lvl 220. Let new players use the new ones to get items to help them level and play if they aren’t super pay to win. Or make a quest if you kill 2000 of them you get a free elite chest. (With either fashion or tokens mounts or something that is not a crate of idols or 5 defense elixers.

Im sure we all have ideas. I know everyone In arena lied to each other that everyone was getting drops so it would die. That’s something worth focusing on and changing. If that’s what it’s going to be it’s better off to throw the witch in lirs and rebuff it so it’s a single clan kill. No one wants to spend an hour+ on a boss they won’t get anything from and then have to watch other people get drops from.
Trouble1213 - 226 Rogue
Sardarthien - 221 Warrior
Kopis - 190 Rogue
Frosting - 220 Druid
- General of Ascension (Danu)

Well they didn’t so that argument isn’t even valid.
Oh but is. You’d be pretty upset right? Probably storm the forums and bash VR, that’s how lower levels feel from this
I’d be indifferent and continue to grind the current bosses.
Not just you, others here as well. We both know that statement would be bs lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Hello everyone!

Big congratulations to everyone for working together to defeat Bheara of the Hell Coven. The Witch was met with a good deal of feedback, negative and positive, and in that light we are working on adjustments to make the encounter enjoyable for everyone.

In regards to the loot and in fairness of everyone that was present, we have removed the items from MrScar until the team can review our logs. Rest assured, we will reward all participants manually next week but the details are still being discussed by the team. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Thanks for continuing to share your feedback.

Difinitus

Hello everyone!

Big congratulations to everyone for working together to defeat Bheara of the Hell Coven. The Witch was met with a good deal of feedback, negative and positive, and in that light we are working on adjustments to make the encounter enjoyable for everyone.

In regards to the loot and in fairness of everyone that was present, we have removed the items from MrScar until the team can review our logs. Rest assured, we will reward all participants manually next week but the details are still being discussed by the team. I will update you as soon as I know more.

Difinitus
I truly honestly wholeheartedly think all server boss is amazing idea and will really help game to grow, just need to work on loot distribution system that its fair for everyone.
I personally think this can go long way if implemented correctly. Good luck resolving issues and hope we get good update on it.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Hello everyone!

Difinitus
Can you expand on ‘reward all participants’ since resources were wasted and we wouldn’t exactly want to look in our mail and get lixes or some bs
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Hello everyone!

Difinitus
Can you expand on ‘reward all participants’ since resources were wasted and we wouldn’t exactly want to look in our mail and get lixes or some bs
+1, we fought for drops so I expect drops lol, not 1-3 hc as compensation
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.