Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hellsteed mount thread

Can we get any admin feedback on our feedback regarding the Hellsteed?
We appreciate the input on the Hellsteed mount so far! We're still evaluating feedback from the community and reviewing internal data, so I can't definitively say we will make any changes at this time.
Difinitely say
Totally

See the information posted in the Patch Notes about the mount
We appreciate the input on the Hellsteed mount so far! We're still evaluating feedback from the community and reviewing internal data, so I can't definitively say we will make any changes at this time.
Please make sure the team is aware that in its current state, Rangers and mages are unable to use the mount skill due to it not being ranged like other mount skills. We also can't use the skill in general because the animation has a delay on other attacks. Thanks again.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Please make sure the team is aware that in its current state, Rangers and mages are unable to use the mount skill due to it not being ranged like other mount skills. We also can't use the skill in general because the animation has a delay on other attacks. Thanks again.
Casting the skill at all is 100% worthless pls fix
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Casting the skill at all is 100% worthless pls fix
Just like Gelebron weapon skill. Another worthless skill lmfao
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.