Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

Pretty straightforward, the last arcane annihilation event provided a relatively significant boost in DG production, giving approximately two months worth of confluxes within a few days. Granted the normal conflux income for a clan that regularly kills gele/Prot on spawn is still incredibly low (relative to the amount of endgame players who still need the drops), I'm simply suggesting that we have multiple of these events every year. Perhaps an end-of-the-year celebratory event where all raids in the game have reduced respawn times (we've had this before with OTM). With that type of event, secondary clans might be able to have some fun as well.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: We need another arcane carnage event (or similar) before 2020

The Arcane event is by far my favourite. Doch Gul is not only a huge upgrade, it's a reward for people's hard work; but bringing in the drops is simply too slow to make enough people feel valued for what they do. Being able to hand confluxes to clanmates as a Thank You brings such joy and even outweighs the pleasure that comes with killing the boss. I'd love, personally, to see this event make a regular appearance.

+1

Could you add EDL bosses, and maybe Hrung and Mord to the arcane event also so non-dom clans get an event as well? It blows that all VR's updates, new raids and events are for dom clans only.

It would do no good to have a separate event just for EDL because the dom clans would just take all those bosses too, whether they needed them or not, if they have nothing extra to do themselves. If they already have more spawns to keep them busy there would be a greater chance everyone else might get in on some fun as well.

Instead of another arcane carnage event, why dont you make it Dal Riata carnage event. All bosses in Dal Riata, from Croockback bosses to Shalemont, Stonevale, Otherworld, Carrowmore, Corrupted Gardens and to Dino. So everyone has a chance not just endgame players, but noob players like me and other low lvl players.
And makes the Dal Riata Carnage event every week.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Instead of another arcane carnage event, why dont you make it Dal Riata carnage event. All bosses in Dal Riata, from Croockback bosses to Shalemont, Stonevale, Otherworld, Carrowmore, Corrupted Gardens and to Dino. So everyone has a chance not just endgame players, but noob players like me and other low lvl players.
Crom’s Carnage. Every single chaos boss has an increased spawn rate lol. From charfire (or whatever that imp is called) to bloodthorn
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Crom’s Carnage. Every single chaos boss has an increased spawn rate lol. From charfire (or whatever that imp is called) to bloodthorn

Every boss in Dal Riata, chaos or not. From the defector to hagvar the hairy up to dino. All the boss that spawn. I want to kill these guy, the hairy guy 100 times. Hagvar the hairy, did i say it correctly or my pronounciation is bad?
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Pretty straightforward, the last arcane annihilation event provided a relatively significant boost in DG production, giving approximately two months worth of confluxes within a few days. Granted the normal conflux income for a clan that regularly kills gele/Prot on spawn is still incredibly low (relative to the amount of endgame players who still need the drops), I'm simply suggesting that we have multiple of these events every year. Perhaps an end-of-the-year celebratory event where all raids in the game have reduced respawn times (we've had this before with OTM). With that type of event, secondary clans might be able to have some fun as well.
This sounds pretty eventful. I agree with having everything spawn faster. Dom clans can't be everywhere at once and it will actually give non-dom clans a chance(if your server is that way) and it'll give a chance for servers who can't even kill Necro right now a chance to prepare for all bosses. Hopefully bring back some players. That'd be pretty sweet.
We can definitely run Arcane Annihilation again soon.
Love how you replied to this but not other things that are way more relevant to the overall game and constantly talked about :lol:

Any details on the "update" or anything?
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Need to be careful with how many times an event like this gets pushed out, specifically the arcane event. Pures are like the candy of CH, they’re so sweet/delicious and a joy to get and it feels rewarding everytime you get one and gear another person with dg. Give too much candy though and people start to get sick, all the sudden that candy is nothing special anymore. It’s just something you come to expect when you reach endgame. DG is the only endgame armor players have to work towards (which is sad imo), so having too many of these events might not be the best idea (atleast until more endgame armor is pushed out), but having maybe 2 or 3 a year might be a good option. Gives something for players to look forward to if you have them at set dates.

Well that would be the case for dom servers... a server like Epona has like 4 times the amount of players who can get dg lmao. And pures are crazy overpriced
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge