Page 2 of 3

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:46 pm
by Angmar Reid
Zkills wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:Join! It’s a cool server 8-)

Heard there’s a raging red head there who ginger snaps lmao


Ha, no, that’s Danu. Hernia ain’t ready for da rage :o

Shivahh wrote:Traitor!


Aw, Shiv, you know I love Danu! I’m just stating facts.

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:09 pm
by Romeo
Angmar Reid wrote:
Zkills wrote:
Angmar Reid wrote:Join! It’s a cool server 8-)

Heard there’s a raging red head there who ginger snaps lmao


Ha, no, that’s Danu. Hernia ain’t ready for da rage :o

Shivahh wrote:Traitor!


Aw, Shiv, you know I love Danu! I’m just stating facts.

Hernia :lol:

To all hernians, I did not start that name

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:56 pm
by Curry30423
Why am I getting insulted for no reason,_, @zeem shaddup

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:33 am
by Stonefang50
Don’t join Herne. I recommend joining any other server than Herne.

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:54 am
by Dankwhale
xXzeemXx wrote:
Romeo wrote:
Skerwald wrote:I don't have an essay to promote my server but just sayin'

No thanks. Herne sounds like you got something wrong with ya lol

What do u mean!? We have Curry! I don’t think other servers have Curry.

we got curry time on sulis

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:58 pm
by Skerwald
Stonefang50 wrote:Don’t join Herne. I recommend joining any other server than Herne.

To avoid you? Yeah I would too! Your noobness is contagious.

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:07 pm
by iiking
Skerwald wrote:
Stonefang50 wrote:Don’t join Herne. I recommend joining any other server than Herne.

To avoid you? Yeah I would too! Your noobness is contagious.

i agree with stony, there is a lot of psychopaths in Herne that i don’t recommend anyone to deal with

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:57 pm
by Romeo
Dankwhale wrote:
xXzeemXx wrote:
Romeo wrote:No thanks. Herne sounds like you got something wrong with ya lol

What do u mean!? We have Curry! I don’t think other servers have Curry.

we got curry time on sulis

We got peanut butter jelly time on arawn xD

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:07 pm
by Skerwald
iiking wrote:
Skerwald wrote:
Stonefang50 wrote:Don’t join Herne. I recommend joining any other server than Herne.

To avoid you? Yeah I would too! Your noobness is contagious.

i agree with stony, there is a lot of psychopaths in Herne that i don’t recommend anyone to deal with

Can we stop not recommending our own server just for the sake of trolling the whole forum. Lol

Re: Looking for a server? Herne is open for new players

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:24 pm
by Angmar Reid
iiking wrote:
Skerwald wrote:
Stonefang50 wrote:Don’t join Herne. I recommend joining any other server than Herne.

To avoid you? Yeah I would too! Your noobness is contagious.

i agree with stony, there is a lot of psychopaths in Herne


Well then you fit right in :)