Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Next Update

#31
Shaboopla12 wrote:No. Not like the auction house. The people would be in little booths and have different jobs, and whatever items you have that fit into their job description, you can sell it to them. but yes, similar to the Auction House.
o I get u. Sounds a lot like the auction house but with less variety.

Re: Next Update

#32
paggasquid wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:
Kaliset wrote:When will next update arrive ?
Any new content is planned ? (Completely new)
What are the things you are planning for QOL ?

Thanks.



Please dont update the game. Its already perfect. Youre adding more GB to my phone memory and its getting full. Remember Celtic Heroes is a mobile game and my phone cant handle it if they keep updating. Mobile game should be 1GB file or less.
Instead of updating Celtic Heroes, just focus everything on Warhammer.


CH takes about 2GB storage on my phone and it always has been around that number, even after countles updates. Compared to other games of this magnitude it's still less.

If you want to play the G.O.A.T. game then I am sure you can spare 2GB in this era.



Celtic Heroes is only 1GB on my phone thats why i love it because of small size. If it takes too much size, i will stop playing it even if its a G.O.A.T game. You know how small a phone is and a mobile game should be small in size. Small phone, small file for a mobile game.

Image


Even if Celtic Heroes update the game, players will still complain. Every past update players always complain. CH should stop updating, so players will stop complaining.
Less update, less complain. Stop the update and they will stop complaining.
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 140+ EPONA (2019)

BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN ((2017) quit


Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Next Update

#33
PrinceLelouch wrote:Even if Celtic Heroes update the game, players will still complain. Every past update players always complain. CH should stop updating, so players will stop complaining.
Less update, less complain. Stop the update and they will stop complaining.


Yes, regardless of the product or company, some people will always hate change. It's usually the minority, but the problem is that the minority also tends to be the loudest (same goes across the internet and real life).

While I suppose that yes - no new updates would mean no new things to complain about, people still love to complain...it's part of human nature to be unhappy when things don't go the way you want them to, or when they don't match up to your expectations.
As you can see from the past few months, no new content to complain and argue about only leads to complaining and arguing about existing content (or the last new content)!


That's not to say that the complaints/arguments are not valid. Many of them are, but I'm not trying to state whether complaining/arguing is good or bad.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Rabid Glitter Squirrel Wrangler
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Next Update

#34
PrinceLelouch wrote:
paggasquid wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:

Please dont update the game. Its already perfect. Youre adding more GB to my phone memory and its getting full. Remember Celtic Heroes is a mobile game and my phone cant handle it if they keep updating. Mobile game should be 1GB file or less.
Instead of updating Celtic Heroes, just focus everything on Warhammer.


CH takes about 2GB storage on my phone and it always has been around that number, even after countles updates. Compared to other games of this magnitude it's still less.

If you want to play the G.O.A.T. game then I am sure you can spare 2GB in this era.



Celtic Heroes is only 1GB on my phone thats why i love it because of small size. If it takes too much size, i will stop playing it even if its a G.O.A.T game. You know how small a phone is and a mobile game should be small in size. Small phone, small file for a mobile game.

Image


Even if Celtic Heroes update the game, players will still complain. Every past update players always complain. CH should stop updating, so players will stop complaining.
Less update, less complain. Stop the update and they will stop complaining.


So because you can not spare another GB, no one else can enjoy new content anymore? Especially nowadays, devices have alot of memory space, which makes that 1GB pretty insignificant. It's a pretty selfish angle to argue that the entire playerbase should not get any new content anymore, just because you aren't willing to either delete some other apps or get a new device. Before you say 'a new device is so expensive etc', there are plenty of second hand devices that are still feasible to play ch on for a low price.

For the people that support this game by buying platinum, 1GB won't hold them back to keep playing the game. However, if the game becomes so stale that you actually look forward to be working or studying again after logging on, then something is horribly wrong. People play this game to relax and to enjoy their time. If the game does not provide that anymore, then it is flawed.

Eragon123 wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:Even if Celtic Heroes update the game, players will still complain. Every past update players always complain. CH should stop updating, so players will stop complaining.
Less update, less complain. Stop the update and they will stop complaining.


Yes, regardless of the product or company, some people will always hate change. It's usually the minority, but the problem is that the minority also tends to be the loudest (same goes across the internet and real life).

While I suppose that yes - no new updates would mean no new things to complain about, people still love to complain...it's part of human nature to be unhappy when things don't go the way you want them to, or when they don't match up to your expectations.
As you can see from the past few months, no new content to complain and argue about only leads to complaining and arguing about existing content (or the last new content)!


That's not to say that the complaints/arguments are not valid. Many of them are, but I'm not trying to state whether complaining/arguing is good or bad.


This is a matter of mindset some don't seem to understand on the forums. You call it complaining, I call it feedback. People's pride is what's messing with process up. You can learn from the feedback and then adjust accordingly, or you take offence in it and keep telling yourself that everything you do is perfect.

Nothing is perfect. There will always be flaws. People will keep pointing them out. A flaw on itself is not bad, but it is bad if you leave them unattended.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: Next Update

#35
paggasquid wrote:
Eragon123 wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:Even if Celtic Heroes update the game, players will still complain. Every past update players always complain. CH should stop updating, so players will stop complaining.
Less update, less complain. Stop the update and they will stop complaining.


Yes, regardless of the product or company, some people will always hate change. It's usually the minority, but the problem is that the minority also tends to be the loudest (same goes across the internet and real life).

While I suppose that yes - no new updates would mean no new things to complain about, people still love to complain...it's part of human nature to be unhappy when things don't go the way you want them to, or when they don't match up to your expectations.
As you can see from the past few months, no new content to complain and argue about only leads to complaining and arguing about existing content (or the last new content)!


That's not to say that the complaints/arguments are not valid. Many of them are, but I'm not trying to state whether complaining/arguing is good or bad.


This is a matter of mindset some don't seem to understand on the forums. You call it complaining, I call it feedback. People's pride is what's messing with process up. You can learn from the feedback and then adjust accordingly, or you take offence in it and keep telling yourself that everything you do is perfect.

Nothing is perfect. There will always be flaws. People will keep pointing them out. A flaw on itself is not bad, but it is bad if you leave them unattended.


There is a fine line between feedback and complaining, and it's really only a matter of personal opinion about whether something falls on one side or the other. One person might see a comment as good feedback, while another may see it as yet another complaint about something that they personally don't have a problem with.
Does that mean one is right and the other wrong? Not at all. When it comes to emotions and thoughts, there is no black and white.

The thing with "flaws" in a game is that they are usually based in player perceptions of how the game should be, and are not necessarily things that are objectively wrong with the game. Any actual flaws in the actual game itself (where things aren't the way the game developers intend them to be) are called bugs.

Some people may thing XYZ is a flaw, others might not agree. Neither is necessarily right or wrong. The problem (like you said) is when pride gets in the way and people cannot see another viewpoint on a subject.
Eragon123 - lvl 220 ranger
Zamorak1 - lvl 220 mage
Sulis
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Go Team #WorldSkillsUSA!
Rabid Glitter Squirrel Wrangler
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.

Check out the fan-made Celtic Heroes Database: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Next Update

#36
paggasquid wrote:You call it complaining, I call it feedback

I’d call it criticism. The problem with a majority of the players here on the forums is they don’t know how to use criticism in the right way. There is negative criticism, and then there is constructive criticism.

Negative criticism can be commonly seen here on the forums. People are always bashing VR and spreading a general toxic vibe when trying to give criticism. Even if it’s valid, negative criticism usually gets you no where.

Constructive criticism is more rarely seen here on the forums. It generally involves starting off positive, what you like, and then ends with respectful criticism on what you don’t like and how things could be improved. Many players seem to lack the ability to do this.

Who is VR more likely to listen to? Someone who sits and gives valid criticism, but at the same time calling them greedy or s**t at their jobs? Or someone who sits and gives valid criticism in a more constructive respectful manner? It’s ok to be upset with VR, but that doesn’t mean you need to be a *** about it
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Next Update

#37
Zkills wrote:
paggasquid wrote:You call it complaining, I call it feedback

I’d call it criticism. The problem with a majority of the players here on the forums is they don’t know how to use criticism in the right way. There is negative criticism, and then there is constructive criticism.

Negative criticism can be commonly seen here on the forums. People are always bashing VR and spreading a general toxic vibe when trying to give criticism. Even if it’s valid, negative criticism usually gets you no where.

Constructive criticism is more rarely seen here on the forums. It generally involves starting off positive, what you like, and then ends with respectful criticism on what you don’t like and how things could be improved. Many players seem to lack the ability to do this.

Who is VR more likely to listen to? Someone who sits and gives valid criticism, but at the same time calling them greedy or s**t at their jobs? Or someone who sits and gives valid criticism in a more constructive respectful manner? It’s ok to be upset with VR, but that doesn’t mean you need to be a *** about it


I agree 100%. And the CH forums isn’t the only place it has been happening. I’ve seen it in other game forums as well as real life. Nothing new here.
Unfortunately, as paggasquid and Eragon said, pride and thinking that we know better than the actual developers of the game that get in the way of a good response to criticism/feedback etc. As Zkills said people respond better to good comments... it’s okay to have suggestions and negative views on a certain thing, it’s just a matter of presenting them in an open-minded and respectful manner.
Don’t trust the glitter squirrels. They’ll only drive you nuts.
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit. I ginger snap.

Re: Next Update

#38
Am i trolling the forum, im sorry if admin or moderator feel that way.
Im really, really sorry.

Im really sorry to all players that i hurt their feeling.
These are just my opinion and besides this is a forum anyway.

I have a valid reason to say not update the game and others also have a reason to update the game, but at the end of the day VR have the decision to update it or not.
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 140+ EPONA (2019)

BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN ((2017) quit


Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Re: Next Update

#39
PrinceLelouch wrote:Am i trolling the forum, im sorry if admin or moderator feel that way.
Im really, really sorry.

Im really sorry to all players that i hurt their feeling.
These are just my opinion and besides this is a forum anyway.

I have a valid reason to say not update the game and others also have a reason to update the game, but at the end of the day VR have the decision to update it or not.

Normally I am very chill and accepting of other people's opinions, but this is just too far.

No updates=dead game, simple as that. And without any thought, that's the conclusion that was jumped to. Not a single mention of alternative methods, such as trimming the games size down(which is very possible). People really should think things through before suggesting them, as collateral damage can occur, regardless of if they have the right intentions or not.

Also, 1GB is nothing. Delete some apps, simple. Even if you don't have much space, just be creative with what you are given. My laptop only has 150GB and I fit halo 5 on there and it takes over 30.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 190 Ice Mage
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/ecQbSXV

Re: Next Update

#40
Furyion wrote:
PrinceLelouch wrote:Am i trolling the forum, im sorry if admin or moderator feel that way.
Im really, really sorry.

Im really sorry to all players that i hurt their feeling.
These are just my opinion and besides this is a forum anyway.

I have a valid reason to say not update the game and others also have a reason to update the game, but at the end of the day VR have the decision to update it or not.

Normally I am very chill and accepting of other people's opinions, but this is just too far.

No updates=dead game, simple as that. And without any thought, that's the conclusion that was jumped to. Not a single mention of alternative methods, such as trimming the games size down(which is very possible). People really should think things through before suggesting them, as collateral damage can occur, regardless of if they have the right intentions or not.

Also, 1GB is nothing. Delete some apps, simple. Even if you don't have much space, just be creative with what you are given. My laptop only has 150GB and I fit halo 5 on there and it takes over 30.



Im really sorry, but my phone is old and i can afford a new phone right now and i dont have a laptop with 150gb. Not everyone can afford a laptop. Besides Celtic Heroes is a mobile game, not a PC game. Mobile game should be less than 1GB, because its a mobile game.
Celtic Heroes is only 600 MB when i first download it and now its 1GB. :cry:
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 140+ EPONA (2019)

BlinkDagger-rogue lvl 194 DONN ((2017) quit


Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests