Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Account stuck

My friends account called Crunchies in Rhiannon is stuck in arena, he can’t access the stuck reset option nor log anything. It’s been like this for days, hope this gets fixed as it happened to others aswell.

Re: Account stuck

My friends account called Crunchies in Rhiannon is stuck in arena, he can’t access the stuck reset option nor log anything. It’s been like this for days, hope this gets fixed as it happened to others aswell.
Oooh.. the easy fix is to select “options” on the character log in screen and reset it but from what you said it doesn’t work.. but did he try instead of pressing continue button on the account logging screen just pressing in the middle of the screen so that way it takes him to the character select screen? If those things won’t work he needs to email “support@OneThumbMobile.com” or just wait until hopefully a Member if the Support Team sees it and manually resets the character since the name and server is known!! Hopefully it gets sorted out! Cheers,

Please email Support@OneThumbMobile.com for assistance. Please include username, character name, and the server of your character in your email.
He sent 5 different emails in the past 6 days, still no reply.
Sending multiple emails is exactly what slows the process down. Tell your friend to be patient.
theyll probably have to wait 2 months plus. im still waiting on a reply from an email over 2 months ago. waste

Oooh.. the easy fix is to select “options” on the character log in screen and reset it but from what you said it doesn’t work.. but did he try instead of pressing continue button on the account logging screen just pressing in the middle of the screen so that way it takes him to the character select screen? If those things won’t work he needs to email “support@OneThumbMobile.com” or just wait until hopefully a Member if the Support Team sees it and manually resets the character since the name and server is known!! Hopefully it gets sorted out! Cheers,
Do you really expect someone to wait 2 months to play again because of a bug from the game? They either reset servers and fix it or fix the toon asap.

Do you really expect someone to wait 2 months to play again because of a bug from the game? They either reset servers and fix it or fix the toon asap.
I literally had a ticket answered in 4 days like 2 weeks ago.. so 2 months isn’t realistic estimate. Just don’t spam email them because all that does is pushes the ticket response back because all tickets are answered by first come first server so if you keep emailing everyday all it’s gonna do is open up 6 different requests for the same issue and push your request farther. Since this isn’t anything to do with disabled account or anything like that it should only require one email because whenever Sir Muchang reads it he should just manual reset the character and you should be good to go.. there is nothing we can do but just give your information on previous experiences and I hope they help.. I waited one time 3 months because my email somehow got filtered and send to the wrong place but that’s like close to unlikely to happen again.

He sent 5 different emails in the past 6 days, still no reply.
Sending multiple emails is exactly what slows the process down. Tell your friend to be patient.
theyll probably have to wait 2 months plus. im still waiting on a reply from an email over 2 months ago. waste
Please check your SPAM folder, or send a follow-up or you can PM me with your details so I can look into it.