Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dead servers

#41
I am burnt out and can confirm it ISN'T from Dhio, why are you trying to explain my own mental state? I think I know it. You don't.

If anything Dhio is the only boss on the server I dont't get burnt out from because I can single log it.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Dead servers

#42
It is not just dino btw, its about all raids, on low population server its hard to collect for bt, gele on which few of us have to box so many toons to get it down and then getting useless loot in most raids, its really depressing at times. Again not saying to make it crazy high but atleast improve few things that really needs to done.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Image

Re: Dead servers

#43
In regards to dead servers. If VR doesn't consider any server to be currently dead. I can understand that perception. The strain on endgame is real but VR might be looking at an entire server's activity.

Is it possible to split a thread instead if merging it? This is a mess lol. But it's so hard to keep silent if I truly believe in what I am saying, and if I truly believe misinformation is being spread.

I am from Havoc. We tried to kill Dino countless times without rooting. The raid is simply so volatile that imperfections affect it drastically, or wipe it. Rooting is not glitch I don't care what you say. It's literally a strategy. Rooting gives us the bare minimum stability needed to focus on the many other aspects of Dino. The 5* wipes are also simply far too punishing & far too easy to happen. The only difference between not rooting and rooting is. A clan/server will kill In less or more time and still be cursed or blessed by rng. I do not ever see a absolutely perfect raid of 27 DG toons killing her before rage. Especially without rooting. Zkills you speak with too much confidence. It wouldn't be a problem if you weren't so ignorant of what you speak of. Sorry contributing to derailment. I tried to address the original topic and what it became about.

Re: Dead servers

#44
Chaotic wrote:I am burnt out and can confirm it ISN'T from Dhio, why are you trying to explain my own mental state? I think I know it. You don't.

If anything Dhio is the only boss on the server I dont't get burnt out from because I can single log it.

I was lead to believe that because your server seemed to go down after you started doing dino. I have a hard time believing it was the drops because you’ve only killed dino 3 times, and rng was very much likely not in your favor.. Epona got the best bow in the game after the first kill. There’s no doubt sitting around for hours burnt people out. Like I said on a different post that was moved to the other thread, the biggest problem with dino is that people are coming at it undergeared which results in ridiculously long raid times... it’s going to burn people out and take away motivation, which results in people quitting or taking a break. It’s mostly because a lot of players are so incredibly impatient, they just want to jump on dino. Yes I acknowledge there are other problems with the game, but this to me is the biggest factor. People want things to be easier, but when things are easier it starts to feel more like a basic chore.. instead of going after the problem, which is the boss fight, they simply blame the loot.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Dead servers

#45
The server went downhill a couple of weeks ago when 3 multiloggers quit out of boredom with the game due to low drop rates and boring progression.
Dhiothu has nothing to do with anything besides contributing to low drop rate frustration, idk why you are so fixated on this boss.

I repeat, server died because people quit due to boredom.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Dead servers

#46
Zkills wrote:
Chaotic wrote:I am burnt out and can confirm it ISN'T from Dhio, why are you trying to explain my own mental state? I think I know it. You don't.

If anything Dhio is the only boss on the server I dont't get burnt out from because I can single log it.

I was lead to believe that because your server seemed to go down after you started doing dino. I have a hard time believing it was the drops because you’ve only killed dino 3 times, and rng was very much likely not in your favor.. Epona got the best bow in the game after the first kill. There’s no doubt sitting around for hours burnt people out. Like I said on a different post that was moved to the other thread, the biggest problem with dino is that people are coming at it undergeared which results in ridiculously long raid times... it’s going to burn people out and take away motivation, which results in people quitting or taking a break. It’s mostly because a lot of players are so incredibly impatient, they just want to jump on dino. Yes I acknowledge there are other problems with the game, but this to me is the biggest factor. People want things to be easier, but when things are easier it starts to feel more like a basic chore.. instead of going after the problem, which is the boss fight, they simply blame the loot.

In arcane event out of all the geles we killed nothing much progressive dropped, then a BT dropped godly rapid shot ring which is trash, with dino sad drops in mix it was getting frustrating enough and few of us called to take a break and we lost all motivation to box 10 toons each raid to kill it.
Dino raid is always scheduled and we kill it in same time as morri because on that boss skills are more important than gear, its not even exhausting and tbh is the only fun raid left as all of us are on call talking and enjoying, you are so wrong about everything you are saying here today.
Drops for all bosses been so bad that no one even feel like boxing anymore and in a low population server without boxing boss don't die.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Image

Re: Dead servers

#47
Allow me to add that nothing is exciting about or motivating about dino’s drop rates. All this setup and resources often end up wasted because u only get 3 drops that end up rotting away. So no, harder raids do not equal better content all the time.

Bt deserved this nerf in difficulty because its drop rates are trash for the most part. A lot of the times we end up with 3 ammies and a charm. Helms are nonexistent. The list goes on. BT isn’t even that easy, only very few 30- man kills has been confirmed. Servers still need an average of 40~ peeps for bt.

I would consider gele to be easy now. During the event my server managed to get the most amount of possible kills, and quite few other servers did the same.

Re: Dead servers

#48
Nuada isn’t a dead server. There is a clan there that has grown and thrived for quite some time. That clan has never seen prot or gelebron. Yet it thrives. But because it’s not a dom clan Nuada has been deemed dead or in need of help. It needs no help specifically. I quit for my own reasons, numbnut kids in chats is what did me in. But that’s nothing to do with the game. I digress.
I’ve played extensively on Nuada and Fingal. Fingal is a dying server. Here’s the issue, take it or leave idc as I’m about to quit altogether because of it:
Nuada- has no wealth but(like every server) has one or two numbnuts who flood the ah with super inflated prices. The problem is most other servers have wealth. Nuada has f_ck all for items being the newest server.
Fingal- Same dom clan(which I’m in) with same exact mentality for years. Same leaders, same policies, same processes, same unchecked behaviors. It’s caused hundreds of people to transfer , quit, rage quit, take extended breaks, whatever.
Common issue for both- economy. Just like in real life we need cost of living supplement to survive a growing economy. But it’s impossible to sustain because there’s no more money . The drop rates are adding to this problem. The real issue is, how is anyone supposed to maintain killing bosses for little reward when there is a clear economic issue? I have multiple eg toons that are slowly being parked because I can no longer buy lix. How could VR possibly expect otherworld to ever be relevant again when there’s zero incentive to exist there any longer? So where does that leave new blood once they start needing help with warden and meteoric? They are playing alone and give up.
And killing any one boss isn’t a way to measure a servers success, but rather measuring how many eg players that quit.
Used to take 3-6 months to get frozen. Frozen can be farmed in a day. Ah ruined otherworld and therefore ah ruined 50% of servers who relied on doing things the old fashioned way, work for it. So what do people that can’t buy anything else and have all the op gear want out of the game? More op gear? Drop rates squashed that. What do people without wealth, op gear, and who are struggling to get to eg want? A means to get there.
VR hasn’t improved the content and so the game in general is failing to thrive. A merger of servers must happen for some.

Re: Dead servers

#49
xXzeemXx wrote:Allow me to add that nothing is exciting about or motivating about dino’s drop rates. All this setup and resources often end up wasted because u only get 3 drops that end up rotting away. So no, harder raids do not equal better content all the time.

Bt deserved this nerf in difficulty because its drop rates are trash for the most part. A lot of the times we end up with 3 ammies and a charm. Helms are nonexistent. The list goes on. BT isn’t even that easy, only very few 30- man kills has been confirmed. Servers still need an average of 40~ peeps for bt.

I would consider gele to be easy now. During the event my server managed to get the most amount of possible kills, and quite few other servers did the same.


Yep. Fingal was killing BT on spawn for weeks and then the server burnt 200,000 lix and pots for 3 royal ammys and royal charm so BT now sits untouched for a week at a time.

Re: Dead servers

#50
Chaotic wrote:The server went downhill a couple of weeks ago when 3 multiloggers quit out of boredom with the game due to low drop rates and boring progression.
Dhiothu has nothing to do with anything besides contributing to low drop rate frustration, idk why you are so fixated on this boss.

I repeat, server died because people quit due to boredom.

Which ties into what I mentioned about people wanting easier bosses. Why do people get bored? Because endgame is unengaging. No it’s not the loot, it’s the boss where that loot comes from. Bosses become a chore when things are made easy, when the boss feels like a chore the loot really starts to stand out more because the process to get that loot is forgettable. Do you remember the dishes you cleaned 2 weeks ago? No because it’s a forgettable chore. Do you remember that BT you killed 2 weeks ago? No because it’s a forgettable chore.

If bosses provided some form of good difficulty then the loot would feel much more rewarding to obtain and everyone would view it differently. Why are bt ammys so unattractive? Because clans kill Bt on spawn with little to no problem which causes too much loot to flow in. It’s not because they’re bad, because they’re actually not all that bad for an endgame ammy. I’m fixed on dino because, of course, players found a way to make dino easier that wasn’t intended... and now we’re seeing the same effects on dino. We just keep shooting ourselves in the foot by making bosses easier, and VR really needs to step up their game on bosses.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests