Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Content

Is the dev team currently working on new content?
Can we expect an update soon?
New bosses, maps, quests, fashion, chests... anything?
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Re: New Content

Literally anything new would be cool. Preferably things most people can participate in...you know, not insanely hard neon bosses that some servers may never get to kill..
If you really must copy old stuff, bring back holiday events to how they used to be. Something engaging for players of all levels.

I believe all the efforts are currently being focused on the designing of the new game as they have 4 new job openings leaning towards the design and art. From what Definitus (Community Manager) told us is that they are mainly working on bugs and making the game run as smooth as possible without any issues. As of now the new game is currently under construction so if I had to guess the next 4-6 months until the new game runs smoothly we most likely be getting some kind of content maybe a exp event or boss event? And maybe some new chests because usually around Halloween time there is double platinum and I just don’t see people spending as much money if they are still going to get the chests that’s been in for over half a year because rarity of things just dies off. But as soon as the new game is out I can guarantee that most likely developers will focus on two games since the team will grow and they will have the ability to do so. Cheers

"But as soon as the new game is out I can guarantee that most likely developers will focus on two games since the team will grow and they will have the ability to do so."

I'm sorry and don't mean to be rude, but given their track record for this game the entire time VR has had it, there is NO reason to believe CH will ever be a focus or anything more than the source if their paychecks. Come on. How hard would it be to throw us an easy bone like changing chest fashion n mounts to that of a previous year, or adjust a spawn rate or drop rates for bosses that have been bottlenecking progress on for years, or making spirit mounts immortal or at least less expensive, better drop rate for dragon eggs and seedlings....none of that is hard. It would require actually caring about this game a bit though, and not making the assumption that we will keep funding them regardless.

"But as soon as the new game is out I can guarantee that most likely developers will focus on two games since the team will grow and they will have the ability to do so."

I'm sorry and don't mean to be rude, but given their track record for this game the entire time VR has had it, there is NO reason to believe CH will ever be a focus or anything more than the source if their paychecks. Come on. How hard would it be to throw us an easy bone like changing chest fashion n mounts to that of a previous year, or adjust a spawn rate or drop rates for bosses that have been bottlenecking progress on for years, or making spirit mounts immortal or at least less expensive, better drop rate for dragon eggs and seedlings....none of that is hard. It would require actually caring about this game a bit though, and not making the assumption that we will keep funding them regardless.
I think the same. Sadly..

For me, there is no need to add new content. This game is perfect. And i love Celtic Heroes for what it is, simple, nostalgic and the G.O.A.T GAME.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

If you want to have a say in the direction of the game you have to show that with your wallets, complaining on forums has never worked and will never work.

I think the problem with CH is people don’t and never have opened their wallets. That is partly the devs fault for not capitalising and making things people actually want to buy. But also the fault of the players who will happily boast they never spent a dime on this game in 6 or whatever years.

If everyone had paid a little towards their entertainment over the years, the game would not be in such dire straits with the devs looking elsewhere to make money.

I’ve never known a game so bad at making money and it’s a shame because it has so much potential as a game. Flash sales of rare effect fashion and mounts, flash platinum sales rather than the 2 sales a year, limited time limited edition skins and pets. They don’t have to be game breaking just something... anything to entice people to open their wallets and support the game they profess to love.

Agree with everything except the cheaper for spirit mount. the price is ok.
if you want immortal and increase stats like that. its worth it also to separate players classes.
you will feel shame if there is someone who get it easily while someone pay a lot.

so if they want just get the normal tier 4 lvl 6 mount.
spirit is for the rich.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"