Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: First Godly Endurance Helm

Congratulations guys. Luckiest Tank whoever gets it!!

Are drop rates same for all servers or different ? Just a question to the Devs.
I’m not a Dev, but I recall Schwing mentioning that they can’t change individual servers drop rates without changing the drop rates for all servers due to how it was built. (Although I sometimes find that hard to believe lol)

Congratulations guys. Luckiest Tank whoever gets it!!

Are drop rates same for all servers or different ? Just a question to the Devs.
I’m not a Dev, but I recall Schwing mentioning that they can’t change individual servers drop rates without changing the drop rates for all servers due to how it was built. (Although I sometimes find that hard to believe lol)
It also wouldn't make any sense to adjust drop rates according to each individual server. Sure, the argument can be made that it would even out loot across the servers - but that's against the entire point of RNG.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

We have 4 royals in close to 2 years of killing within 24 hours of spawn .-. We don’t even have enough to upgrade any...

VR’s response has been drop rates are perfect as is, if that’s the case then someone needs to re-teach me intro to statistics ._.

Congrats to Danu though, it’s an amazing drop!!! I’m just a little salty at VR with how they treat Gwyd’s complaint when all the math says that their formulas need an adjustment to the seed to control the drop rates more...
There is no math. Just like your claim to cd swapping being a dps loss.

Regardless, congrats ascension. Maybe now you guys can kill dino aye.
Wut .-. I’ve been cd swapping since 2016 shortly after I got to EG after coming back to game after a year break...
I currently CD swap 3 skills and will be CD swapping 4 skills for Dino .-.

Don’t see how this is topical at all, but um... okay?
we all know how that is a blatant lie lol, many people here have read your essays on how cooldown swapping is a dps loss and you will never do it.

anyways cgs on the helm, looks op!

Why the *** are you nabs discussing cd swappping in a post about a godly tank helm?
:lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Gratz on the hard earned and well deserved helm. It looks even sexier in person.

So do all the servers share a drop rate? So the 200 kills on one server affect the drops on the server with 50? If so, that’s a really bad idea lol.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!