Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Toxic of Sulis Dino Kill

Despite everyone saying how bad it is. Is there a video of the kill? I wanna see .-.
Yes I videoed nuadas kill but because of comp servers like sulis won’t be releasing it atm.
So it’s strategy, not necessary coordination like you said?
You need coordination to pull off the strategy :lol:
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Yes I videoed nuadas kill but because of comp servers like sulis won’t be releasing it atm.
So it is a completely new strategy vs simply better coordination with the same strategy. Just wonder what kind of bizarre strategy allows for 2 bizarre dino kills to happen so close together.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

So it is a completely new strategy vs simply better coordination with the same strategy. Just wonder what kind of bizarre strategy allows for 2 bizarre dino kills to happen so close together.
Dont wonder ._. Just go with the flow :D

Yeah like half of both clans play in the other clan, for example there’s a “TheQuantum”, “TheOG” and “Kirito96” in both clans at endgame, among many others.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

#2 clan on Sulis, home of retribution (2nd most powerful clan in the game according to the leaderboards), kills dino so soon after Nuada, one of the weakest servers recently plagued with bans. Wuuut
Let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. The leaderboards are absolutely no indicator of clan strength. Not one bit. Retribution gets out locked at EVERY single Gelebron. They consistently lose Mord, Necro, Proteus and even still wipe on BT. Numbers alone does NOT equal strength. Don't speak on the situation in Sulis without having any actual idea of what's going on here. We are by no means "the #2 clan."

Now as far as the Dino raid itself goes - it was literally intended to be accessible to clans of various sizes. They LISTENED to our feedback after BT - we didn't want more raids that simply required absurd amounts of toons and very little skill. Because all that did was give dominant clans an advantage right off the start. Simply for being larger.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

#2 clan on Sulis, home of retribution (2nd most powerful clan in the game according to the leaderboards), kills dino so soon after Nuada, one of the weakest servers recently plagued with bans. Wuuut
Now as far as the Dino raid itself goes - it was literally intended to be accessible to clans of various sizes. They LISTENED to our feedback after BT - we didn't want more raids that simply required absurd amounts of toons and very little skill.
Dino was intended to be taken down by powerful clans with top end gear... it’s a progression boss, not a boss any endgame clan can get their hands on. That being said, it’s reasonable for one to scratch ones head at the fact that 2 clans, one of which is on Nuada who’s had big set backs thanks to the mass bans due to duplicating and the other being in close ties with that clan in Nuada happened to take it down within 3 days from one another. Given how long it’s taken other clans of respectable strength and knowledge of the boss to get around dino, it makes your strategy questionable... so how was it done? The clan in Nuada if I read right claimed to have only attempted it 3 times total.

Either VR did a terrible job at making it a progression boss which I doubt given how long it’s taking clans to kill the thing, or the strategy works around mechanics of the boss (possible exploits, not making any claims). Or I might be completely wrong, and I certainly can’t be the only one that wonders. Won’t ever know unless the strategy is given

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Now as far as the Dino raid itself goes - it was literally intended to be accessible to clans of various sizes. They LISTENED to our feedback after BT - we didn't want more raids that simply required absurd amounts of toons and very little skill.
Dino was intended to be taken down by powerful clans with top end gear... it’s a progression boss, not a boss any endgame clan can get their hands on. That being said, it’s reasonable for one to scratch ones head at the fact that 2 clans, one of which is on Nuada who’s had big set backs thanks to the mass bans due to duplicating and the other being in close ties with that clan in Nuada happened to take it down within 3 days from one another. Given how long it’s taken other clans of respectable strength and knowledge of the boss to get around dino, it makes your strategy questionable... so how was it done? The clan in Nuada if I read right claimed to have only attempted it 3 times total.

Either VR did a terrible job at making it a progression boss which I doubt given how long it’s taking clans to kill the thing, or the strategy works around mechanics of the boss (possible exploits, not making any claims). Or I might be completely wrong, and I certainly can’t be the only one that wonders. Won’t ever know unless the strategy is given
3 attempts but hours of non-attempt practising and testing before that
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I saw that post. Hard rage wasn’t needed because Dino has proven that she doesn’t need a hard rage because of her difficultly. Much more difficult than BT was when hard rage was put in... this might change that

AYEEEEE! Lets go baby!!! you guys arent even the top clan too sheesh, hell of a job toxic. Keep up the good work! What even was the other clans name. ret who?
Mabon’s Best Rogue
G.O.A.T Vibes
WOKE
I’m banned from bosses I never went to in the first place.