Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Toxic of Sulis Dino Kill

#2 clan on Sulis, home of retribution (2nd most powerful clan in the game according to the leaderboards), kills dino so soon after Nuada, one of the weakest servers recently plagued with bans. Wuuut
Now as far as the Dino raid itself goes - it was literally intended to be accessible to clans of various sizes. They LISTENED to our feedback after BT - we didn't want more raids that simply required absurd amounts of toons and very little skill.
Dino was intended to be taken down by powerful clans with top end gear... it’s a progression boss, not a boss any endgame clan can get their hands on. That being said, it’s reasonable for one to scratch ones head at the fact that 2 clans, one of which is on Nuada who’s had big set backs thanks to the mass bans due to duplicating and the other being in close ties with that clan in Nuada happened to take it down within 3 days from one another. Given how long it’s taken other clans of respectable strength and knowledge of the boss to get around dino, it makes your strategy questionable... so how was it done? The clan in Nuada if I read right claimed to have only attempted it 3 times total.

Either VR did a terrible job at making it a progression boss which I doubt given how long it’s taking clans to kill the thing, or the strategy works around mechanics of the boss (possible exploits, not making any claims). Or I might be completely wrong, and I certainly can’t be the only one that wonders. Won’t ever know unless the strategy is given
So keep wondering lol. We don't care. Strategy isn't getting shared.

Or you could try being dedicated and figure it out rather than always waiting for the pros to share their methods?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Now as far as the Dino raid itself goes - it was literally intended to be accessible to clans of various sizes. They LISTENED to our feedback after BT - we didn't want more raids that simply required absurd amounts of toons and very little skill.
Dino was intended to be taken down by powerful clans with top end gear... it’s a progression boss, not a boss any endgame clan can get their hands on. That being said, it’s reasonable for one to scratch ones head at the fact that 2 clans, one of which is on Nuada who’s had big set backs thanks to the mass bans due to duplicating and the other being in close ties with that clan in Nuada happened to take it down within 3 days from one another. Given how long it’s taken other clans of respectable strength and knowledge of the boss to get around dino, it makes your strategy questionable... so how was it done? The clan in Nuada if I read right claimed to have only attempted it 3 times total.

Either VR did a terrible job at making it a progression boss which I doubt given how long it’s taking clans to kill the thing, or the strategy works around mechanics of the boss (possible exploits, not making any claims). Or I might be completely wrong, and I certainly can’t be the only one that wonders. Won’t ever know unless the strategy is given

Or you could try being dedicated and figure it out rather than always waiting for the pros to share their methods?
I don’t care about using your strategy for my own advantage... besides, Epona does server attempts anyways. I’m questioning it because it’s sketchy af
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I don’t care about using your strategy for my own advantage... besides, Epona does server attempts anyways. I’m questioning it because it’s sketchy af
Just wondering, when is the last time you attended a dino attempt at Epona?

We have players who play sulis and nuada, I have 3 EG toons on nuada and 1 on sulis. This isn’t sketchy that we both killed as we had many people from both kills.
Nuada’s banning only got rid of people who didn’t think, these are the kind of people you need to stay away from Dino.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

We basically do the same thing as epona with some slight adjustments, such as not letting every level 220 timmy maining prot rings into the fight.
If it’s only slight then just share it or post the video. It’s curious to know how you made it possible given the circumstances. It’s been said you don’t want to share because of the comp on Sulis... but it’s also been said they loose a majority of the raid bosses as well as “every” gele and even wipe on BT... so what’s the big worry?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

This dude..

The Strategy is 100 percent possible if we have enough coordination, the boss is meant for killing with good gear and coordination together, on nuada in all those bans we got generally low level toons banned, we have full 6 dg on dino attempt, several with chest and other pieces, most casters with amazing BT gear 5 mages with godly/imperial firebolt recast bt rings, best possible setup at our level, designated roles to everyone.
Nuada attempted it 3 major times but idk how many hours we put in testing every aspect of it, slowly making progress, those 3 attempts were months apart because of all the testing and hard work between them.
I have endgame toon on Sulis too and so does many of my clan mate. It went down so fast on sulis because its same people for both server, we literally worked really hard on this boss.
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

#2 clan on Sulis, home of retribution (2nd most powerful clan in the game according to the leaderboards), kills dino so soon after Nuada, one of the weakest servers recently plagued with bans. Wuuut

It just comes down to us having the smarter players, better strategy (that we won't reveal because of our mimicing competition, so stop asking) and better coordination. That's it.
Stop the salt and figure it out by yourself and reselect some more competent players for the raid.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?