Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ch whilst Warhammer is being developed

The safe bet is to assume that the content has reached its final stage of development. They made dino unkillable to the majority of the playerbase to keep the community preoccupied for a couple years while we attempt to stack dg sets in hope that we can get enough active before the old players start dropping like flies.

Hope I’m wrong but I’ve been here for 7 years the development is extremely predictable.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

I wish they would just say yes or no if they will actually carry on making new content for CH and not just minor bug fixes to keep the game running as it is. Clearly all Vr's time and money will go into his new game so slowly but surely CH will be left to die on the sidewalk.
Read the sticky, I think it’s pretty clear. If you choose to ignore it or not believe it there isn’t much we can do about that. You’ll note we talk about growth not swapping one game for another.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

I wish they would just say yes or no if they will actually carry on making new content for CH and not just minor bug fixes to keep the game running as it is. Clearly all Vr's time and money will go into his new game so slowly but surely CH will be left to die on the sidewalk.
Read the sticky, I think it’s pretty clear. If you choose to ignore it or not believe it there isn’t much we can do about that. You’ll note we talk about growth not swapping one game for another.
Then actually tell us what these bug fixes are what the quality of life updates are why can't you give us weekly updates with full explanations as to what you are doing with Our game. It's not hard to just be open with us. Absolutely ridiculous. No wonder most of us don't believe a word because we ask questions and get replies that only fuel more questions!

Dif is the community manager for the new game out of curiosity did the entire development get shifted over aswell? Also, will we be getting a new community manager or is he along with the rest of the staff working both games at the same time. Major content updates for ch generally take years so I’m wondering if CH or Warhammer have gotten an entirely new development team or if they have upped the productivity to an extreme level to develop 2 massive games at the same time.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

So pretty much no change from the last 2 years or so. Good to know.
Its a depressing time for the loyal Ch player base....
Indeed it is. Though really for loyalty to be effective it goes both ways and unfortunately they are in full ignore mode. At least throw us a bone and PUBLICLY act like the money spent on the game by the players is even slightly appreciated. I would have felt better about the future of the game had they jumped in and announced a new game is coming in a month along with a major game update here, but that is not what we got...not even close. PR, what the hell the is that?
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

It could go one of two ways. The game prospers and VR grows as a company providing more resources for the Celtic Heroes team, or the game flops and you lose more than what you went in with. It’s a big risk considering after reading comments about this company you’re working with they can’t seem to ever make a good game and people aren’t getting their hopes up for it. I hope you guys see guaranteed or a good chance of profit from this joint project behind the scenes, but for us Celtic Heroes players it’s understandable to be optimistic about this whole deal. Celtic Heroes I imagine provides a very safe cushion for VR since the game is still running strong since 2011, so it’s best to maintain it the way OTM would or else you’ll loose that cushion.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge