Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada downs dino

With the gear we had it's fine, to beat rage you need dg sets. Beating the raid is more about coordination than gear. Beating rage needs coordination + gear.
The fastest it’s been killed is around 35 mins even with multiple dg sets available. Our clan gets it to 60% usually within 10 mins into the fight, once 3 orbs spawn it essentially destroys the ability to dps at a decent pace. Even with perfect communication this boss isn’t going to be killed without rage in the near future
We got it down to 35 percent before rage. With just 1 dg set, i honestly think if all of our dps get dg and good gear we can kill without rage.
Was more like 40-45. I dont know if dg sets are as much of a difference to do that dmg, I have to admit. I was part of the nuada kill but I still think its a broken raid. Without divine dmg I think most of dg sets are slightly overrated.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The fastest it’s been killed is around 35 mins even with multiple dg sets available. Our clan gets it to 60% usually within 10 mins into the fight, once 3 orbs spawn it essentially destroys the ability to dps at a decent pace. Even with perfect communication this boss isn’t going to be killed without rage in the near future
We got it down to 35 percent before rage. With just 1 dg set, i honestly think if all of our dps get dg and good gear we can kill without rage.
Was more like 40-45. I dont know if dg sets are as much of a difference to do that dmg, I have to admit. I was part of the nuada kill but I still think its a broken raid. Without divine dmg I think most of dg sets are slightly overrated.
The second h is about 50% and this is when it raged.

UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Get ready to puke

The worst thing about these drops is there's only 3 of them..
The worst thing about the drops is the drops, the second worst thing is there are 3.

Even the tier above godly I would never ever use that ranger ammy.

The sword ammy will be good at higher tier but majestic isn't good. The brace is bad since it doesn't add to rends tick, just initial damage.

The screen shts were delivered, thanks! Bravo! Those drops are only the beginning.
:POP:
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ
:POP: