Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada downs dino

Can we not celebrate the success of other players without some one trying to ruin it? If you have nothing positive to say about Nuada players being able to successfully defeat Dhiothu, don't reply.

With that, CONGRATS NUADA :). I know that you guys have been working on it for some time and I'm happy to read that you have claimed victory. Hope the drops were good!
Can you please not ignore other important threads too dear Difinitus ?

Grats! It is pretty surprising considering how new nuada is/recent bans and what not. Gives hope to other servers tbh. Dino is still broken tho @VR._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Grats! It is pretty surprising considering how new nuada is/recent bans and what not. Gives hope to other servers tbh. Dino is still broken tho @VR._.
I was part of all attempts and kill and I also still think raid is broken lol. Explained too many times before why
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Can we not celebrate the success of other players without some one trying to ruin it? If you have nothing positive to say about Nuada players being able to successfully defeat Dhiothu, don't reply.

With that, CONGRATS NUADA :). I know that you guys have been working on it for some time and I'm happy to read that you have claimed victory. Hope the drops were good!
All absolute junk. 1 is a minor upgrade. Please ease my post about it
Hi

Gratz to Nauda on the kill!

Strategy and execution over gear.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!