Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada downs dino

Can we not celebrate the success of other players without some one trying to ruin it? If you have nothing positive to say about Nuada players being able to successfully defeat Dhiothu, don't reply.

With that, CONGRATS NUADA :). I know that you guys have been working on it for some time and I'm happy to read that you have claimed victory. Hope the drops were good!

Killing dhino is a great feat because everyone in the raid needs to be absolutely focused and execute their respective roles almost to the point of perfection. If u can kill dhino, you are the the peak of being a Celtic hero. This boss is different for any others because for other bosses like bt and gele, once you get the strategy right, you can kill them time and again with the right number and classes of players. For dhino, it is not so much the number of players but perfect execution by everyone in the raid that determines if you can kill it. So to all clans and servers that manage to kill it, I salute you!

Killing dhino is a great feat because everyone in the raid needs to be absolutely focused and execute their respective roles almost to the point of perfection. If u can kill dhino, you are the the peak of being a Celtic hero. This boss is different for any others because for other bosses like bt and gele, once you get the strategy right, you can kill them time and again with the right number and classes of players. For dhino, it is not so much the number of players but perfect execution by everyone in the raid that determines if you can kill it. So to all clans and servers that manage to kill it, I salute you!
This is true and I am so happy that finally we have a boss where strategy + coordination matters more than gathering 40 toons and attacking.

Kudos to vr for this boss, 27 toons is doable for any endgame clan, 40+ for bt, not so much.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Awesome! Gratz!
Will nuada be the first server to help other servers kill it?
morrigan already won that title :)
Had no clue! But that's really awesome.
Strange with hate between servers really. Never sat foot outside donn and never understood where the hate comes from.
But good on morri for restoring fate in humanity :)
Dunkeelmeh lvl 223 druid
IKEA lvl 223 ranger
WHAAAAAA lvl 222 rogue
DING lvl 220 mage
CONCORDIIA

Awesome! Gratz!
Will nuada be the first server to help other servers kill it?
morrigan already won that title :)
Had no clue! But that's really awesome.
Strange with hate between servers really. Never sat foot outside donn and never understood where the hate comes from.
But good on morri for restoring fate in humanity :)
Dont take stuff Corrupt says seriously lol, he just mess around with people for fun but dont mean any harm lol.
we will be glad to be helpful to anyone from any server.
A little tip from my side, Dino raid is not about strategy, its 100 percent about communication, role designation and Practice.
it took us 3 proper attempts and days of testing stuff before we manage to get it down.
we were all on Voice chat with specific people controlling specific sector of boss.
good luck to everyone and hope we all overcome this challenge.
:) :)
Nuada:
level 225- warrior | TheQuantum
level 220- Mage | GodKaram
level 220- ranger | TheGraviton

Apex General

"knowledge is power"

Congrats!!!
I dont play server Nuada but im happy to see players killing the Strongest Boss in the G.O.A.T. game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

Congratulations Nuada!

To be honest I wasn't expecting Dino to be killed Nuada before many other servers. I don't know much about the server. All I know was you guys have suffered from cheaters as a server. Those bans etc.
As newest server and probably one of the least geared server you did it kill it. That's really good job guys. Hope you can keep killing it consistently!