Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A Rock, A Spirit, And A Soul.

I'm fairly sure the Mathanac questline involves Crookback Hollow
King Grotspew is the king of Crookback. If you travel to the bottom leystone in the hollow, exit to the left, and follow that all the way down, he should be at the end. You may need to kill his placeholder a couple times to make him spawn, it's the mob right in front of the throne. I think killing the boss will give you the head...but I'm not 100% sure as it has been a while since I did that quest.

Good luck!
Now u bring this up I remember a quest I did a long time ago when I started, had to kill King gotsprew and bring back his head. The quest was in the old castle to the right of the archway leading to the courtyard, before u go through. Think the reward for the quest was a weapon but Idk.

OMG I did all those quests, even the chess pieces one which was a nightmare
I don’t think the chest pieces quest is that bad. It might take a little bit of a grind but it’s not too hard.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

King Grotspew is the king of Crookback. If you travel to the bottom leystone in the hollow, exit to the left, and follow that all the way down, he should be at the end. You may need to kill his placeholder a couple times to make him spawn, it's the mob right in front of the throne. I think killing the boss will give you the head...but I'm not 100% sure as it has been a while since I did that quest.

Good luck!
Now u bring this up I remember a quest I did a long time ago when I started, had to kill King gotsprew and bring back his head. The quest was in the old castle to the right of the archway leading to the courtyard, before u go through. Think the reward for the quest was a weapon but Idk.

I don’t think the chest pieces quest is that bad. It might take a little bit of a grind but it’s not too hard.
Yeah it was the grind that was the hard part, I thought so anyway. The pawns was easy to get but the higher chess pieces.. They may have changed the drop rate now but it took me a good few days to get them all

Good luck!

After playing for more than 5 yrs, but never complete frozen armor quest, the chess quest is so easy for me. It took me a month to complete chess quest. Getting the reward after completing the quest is fun.
After playing for more than 5 yrs, but never complete frozen armor quest, I still playing and enjoying the G.O.A.T game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)

^ Level 194 rocking a met set lol that's funny man. How do u survive? And u need frozen for dl, and dl for edl right? Your a champion if u leveled Carrowdore in met armor :D

This is i use to lvl my toon in server Donn.

I used the combination of meteoric armor and beastbone armor when leveling in Carrowmore. After that i use the combination of beastbone and alchemical. I always use combo lix when leveling.
I never complete beastbone and alchemical set.
Meteoric armor is my complete armor set.

I never complete frozen armor set, which is needed in dl, edl, dg set, but I still playing and enjoying the G.O.A.T game.
EPONA
jonleonhart - ranger lvl 150 (2019)
jonlionheart - rogue lvl 124 (2019)

DONN
BlinkDagger - rogue lvl 194 (2017)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T. Game (Greatest Of All Time)