Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fashion Vendors

Hello!

Is anyone aware that the fairy charm vendor and female witch fash vendor are still around? As a male I’m low key triggered that they are since otm removed the more male like crookback and catacombs charms, i think they should either be brought back or something new to replace it, something new meaning a vendor that you can buy fash from like the old days, anyone else agree?

Re: Fashion Vendors

Please guys let’s not let that stuff about Donald Trump get into this. Give your opinions about the idea and leave people’s names out of it.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

I'd say -1 to bringing back those old charms. They have become super rare and valuable, and bringing them back (even Aeon versions) would mess up the prices, and people who have spent millions on them would be really upset.

That being said, I really like the look of those charms, and think it would be awesome if VR were to design some new ones in a similar idea or style.
Even if any new fashion was a completely different style, it would be nice to see some more gold-purchasable fashion from stores. It could even be randomized, similar to the pirate or sunlit shop, where there's only 10 items in the store at a time, and they change out as people buy them.

Speaking of that, a lot of people seem to have forgotten about the Sunlit vendors too.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I agree completely with you eragon on that people have spent a lot to get them, so that’s out, but yeah I’d like to see some new purchasable fash, maybe make it event themed per event? Or it could be a random thing like the sunlit and pirate fash.

Keep political views to yourself and off the forums please. Users can pick any name they want, provided it doesn’t break the forum rules.

Back on topic - I’d love nothing more than to see the game slowly phase away from premium items and chests, and back towards actual game-earned gear and items.
On that topic, I would absolutely love it if VR were to consider an experiment event in the very near future. Instead of releasing new fashion and items in chests, try releasing them as gold purchasable items, and view the player response as well as premium purchases during that event.

Even better would be releasing items as non tradeable quest rewards (not rng, but multiple quests building up towards better items - kinda like the otherworld bracelet quests).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!