Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reset

Maybe they meant Saturday? Not sure

Edit: nvm, they aren’t in office Saturday, may just be that they are running late. Haven’t seen anyone from VR on forums as of late so not sure if this will get a response before reset happens lel
Last edited by bob the mage on Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

What's the problem this time, mord leave the cage? Last time it was almost a full hour before we could get back on, it's wasting alot of people's times
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

What's the problem this time, mord leave the cage? Last time it was almost a full hour before we could get back on, it's wasting alot of people's times
You're upset that we didn't bring the server offline at exactly 2:00 PM (our time), or upset about how long the server is going to be offline before it was actually brought down for maintenance?

FYI: Servers are now back online. Dragons have rescinded back to their normal spawn times.

yo chilll
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Upset about it being late. People have work and when they stay up just to have it be too late for the bosses kind of sucks since now we zombies at work for nothing. XD
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

Upset about it being late. People have work and when they stay up just to have it be too late for the bosses kind of sucks since now we zombies at work for nothing. XD
This is a misnomer. Resets are designed to be when it’s best for the development team should an error occur. You don’t want a reset at 2am their time and they are too tired to properly diagnose an issue should it occur.

It’s a global game and players are all across the world, impossible to find a time that is perfect for all, so its best to stick with what’s best for wherever the development team is located.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at