Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Boss Timer - Requesting Flo's replacement

Hi Heroes,
most of us use the Flo's Online Boss Timer Website, unfortunately the site is quite unstable and slow.

LET's MAKE A NEW TIMER APP!

I'd like to make this post to ask around the CH realm for anybody with some programming skills who can either make a better boss timer website, or copy the Flo's script to a stable and faster server, with an update for the new bosses.

If you know someone who could do this please get them on the task and post the results in forum!

It would make our CH experience much smoother and stress free!

Thanks Everyone!

Orkuss/Lugh
Last edited by Orkuss on Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Boss Timer - Requesting Flo's replacement

Oh so ch the last week has been super laggy can we make a new ch?

Hope you get the drift, but geez just let em try to fix it first o.o
"They"'ve been "fixing" Flo's since it first came out as an app, and it was pretty much slow and unstable since then.
It's not like it just came out and they have to fix a few quirks, we've had this for a while and it hasn't been a smooth ride.
As for CH if there's something wrong, like a massive lag in Castle during Global, they fix it very fast.
So your let your drift float on to somewhere else , thank you.

Is Flo still maintaining the timer site? If not, then it won't get any better.
No I think he passed it onto someone else. Flo is the only timer I like to use because I like its layout/functionality. Shame to see how unstable it’s gotten as sometimes I can’t even log into my personal timer (time bosses myself on Epona).
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

"They"'ve been "fixing" Flo's since it first came out as an app, and it was pretty much slow and unstable since then.
It's not like it just came out and they have to fix a few quirks, we've had this for a while and it hasn't been a smooth ride.
As for CH if there's something wrong, like a massive lag in Castle during Global, they fix it very fast.
False, flo has been fine until recently for me so maybe your issues until recently were you and not them.
Ashley A - 222 Mage - Novalis - Mabon
000000000000000 - 216 Rogue - Novalis - Mabon
Azona - 210 Druid - Novalis - Mabon

Then some Epona toons yo

False, flo has been fine until recently for me so maybe your issues until recently were you and not them.
My clan, as well as our allied clans, have had trouble with Flo's timer ever since Flo transferred ownership. We finally gave up and don't even use it anymore, so it isn't just the op.

A fellow lead in our clan has been hosting it. There was a hacking incident some time ago, and it was moved to a better server. He’s been looking into the recent issues and we should have some answers soon. If there is an actual issue with flo’s, the word will get out and everyone will be made aware I’m sure.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

Synched Timer+ is available for iOS users and much better than Flo’s as it’s completely customizable and gives alerts.
Tried that one after the hacking job. Half the clan couldn’t register and the other half couldn’t log back in after making an account. App was buggy af. If he’s fixed it, the timers themselves were great when they worked
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger