Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dragon Pet

I have a level 2 dragon pet and level 4 magic seed. Obviously I don't want the dragon anymore, so there really needs to be a way for me to trade my dragon back in for 1 egg, like mount tokens or something.

Then I could use that gold to upgrade my seed :(
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Re: Dragon Pet

There is no in-game option to do that, but if you send a ticket to Support they should be able to trade it in for you.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

There is no in-game option to do that, but if you send a ticket to Support they should be able to trade it in for you.
I did. They said no.
Mmm, that's unfortunate. Perhaps they've stopped doing that. I guess you may be out of luck then, sorry.
Your best bet may just be to bank it and hope that they implement an in-game solution in the near future.

I thought they were supposed to be adding it in as an in game feature, but I think it got left out of the Dino update.

They should do it through a support ticket though, that’s what they did for me when I wanted to refund my dragon.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

When premium pets were first released with dragons, Support didn't plan to do any sort of refund system - ingame or through Support. After players started running themselves into corners by not paying attention to how the pets worked, Support started doing refunds.

There was a lot of confusion about whether Support was only temporarily refunding premium pets (with the idea that they would stop at a certain point), or if they decided to change their minds about refunds, and Support was just a temporary measure until an in-game solution was added. I don't remember seeing anything definitive either way...

My guess is that Support might still be refunding level 1 pets that players bought by mistake (wrongly thinking that the upgrade system is similar to normal pets), but if you already get it past level 1, they won't refund it.

In my opinion, VR kind of walled themselves off into a corner with the premium pets - the high stats mean that everyone wants them, the minuscule drop rates mean that not many can get them (and that prices are insane), and the lack of a refund system means that players get upset when newer and possibly better pets come out in the future (but only because of the high prices - like the OP said, they just want to sell the egg to get a seedling).

Changing either of those first two aspects would (in my opinion) make the entire premium pet system better - even without a refund system. Give us some premium and time-limited pets that drop fairly often, have rather low/bad stats so that they are collectable rather than overpowered (perhaps visible-effect-only skills, like summoning a cloud of bats on a designated player for XYZ seconds - adjusted by level), and let players actually enjoy them.

pretty sure they only do it if you accidently got too many lvl 1 dragons cuz people didnt read lol
220 Rogue NightDPS :D
Clan: Havoc

pretty sure they only do it if you accidently got too many lvl 1 dragons cuz people didnt read lol

My guess is that Support might still be refunding level 1 pets that players bought by mistake (wrongly thinking that the upgrade system is similar to normal pets), but if you already get it past level 1, they won't refund it.

;)

I just found this statement. So VR considers it abuse when players are asking to be able to sell their premium pet, like the mounts and regular pets?

Players only ask support to do this, because there is no feature in the game where they can do it themselves.

What is the main reason why for VR not to implement this? It does not generate enough revenue? It unbalances the game in some way I can not see? The demand to do so is clearly there. No wonder if people spend hundreds of real life money and over 10 of millions of in game gold to get their pet.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]