Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New event

Froze wrote:I’ll agree with the feedback that the dragon event almost feels repetitive, especially since we just had one about 4 months ago.

A change to it doesn’t necessarily need to be Gele, but something to make it different from past dragon events or a completely new event would be nice.

Love killing dragons but agree this is too much...

xTim wrote:I'm talking behalf of the celtic heroes community... we are only looking forward to this ONLY for the 2 resets lol... mords been killed how many million times already and like 20 more times per server in 5 days...isnt much of a plus. AND WHY IS AGGY EVEN A THING[ :roll: .... events are fun and all, but dont make it around mid game bosses. Make it around Bloodthorn/Gele/Prot. Something that would actually benefit players.

Agree 100% please give us something we can be excited about... this event makes me feel like taking a week long break.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage

Let’s get a Bt or Gele event going .-. Dragon event is fun and all, but I would love to see something new to spice it up.

Maybe a whole tower weekend, edl spawns cut in half, Gele spawn cuz in fourth, and prot spawns every 5 hours instead of 20.
A whole weekend of pureness farming would be op
Gwydion - Voted Top Noob of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 226 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

Hmmmmmmmm

bob the mage wrote:Let’s get a Bt or Gele event going .-. Dragon event is fun and all, but I would love to see something new to spice it up.

Maybe a whole tower weekend, edl spawns cut in half, Gele spawn cuz in fourth, and prot spawns every 5 hours instead of 20.
A whole weekend of pureness farming would be op

World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Killing end game bosses on spaw.... wait reset without notification.....?!?