Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Anyone up for a challenge._.

So I was just thinking, it’s kind of a pain to have dkp added the way we do it at least. So here’s an idea:

Say we kill bloodthorn.

I login to my own individual account, which is restricted so I can only add dkp to myself.

I put in + x amount of dkp for bloodthorn kill.

Then an admin (leader in clan) logs into an admin account and simply approves that addition I made after verifying via screenshot of raid that I was there, and the dkp gets added.

I’m not sure if there’s a website like that that already exists. But if not some of u smart ppl go program dis._. Mk
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Anyone up for a challenge._.

Our clan has a website called Vikingsofdonn.com
There's lots of cool features in it most important one is dkp system,it's very easy to use.

To send battle report you just have to follow simple steps : first click on report battle.

Then choose your battle ss from your files and upload it.

Then select the boss and it's * + your group position if it's support group then put it as support.

Last step: add all the player names in the group then send report.

Just wait for admin to approve it and u will get your points.

You can also check your previous battles and points in the system.

So I was just thinking, it’s kind of a pain to have dkp added the way we do it at least. So here’s an idea:

Say we kill bloodthorn.

I login to my own individual account, which is restricted so I can only add dkp to myself.

Then an admin (leader in clan) logs into an admin account and simply approves that addition I made after verifying via screenshot of raid that I was there, and the dkp gets added.

I’m not sure if there’s a website like that that already exists. But if not some of u smart ppl go program dis._. Mk
we use dkpsystem.com atm for DKP and it can be set up to work that way ezpz
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Say we kill bloodthorn.

K tell that to our clan leaders._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Say we kill bloodthorn.

K tell that to our clan leaders._.
Make a group with me on band .-.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The problem with this is that it takes a lot of time and you won't know if someone has already posted for your group. My clan hates typing out everyones name so I guarantee a lot of people would miss points if they had to go on a website like that. I'll repost what I posted on another thread on how we do dkp.

We keep our data on WebDKP which is good for tracking gear players get as well. We post a screenshot and type out each player who was there on Line Messenger. Recently I programmed an application that parses all the text and counts the points for you and another one that posts it all on WebDKP because that takes a long time as well. Right now it takes maybe 15-20 minutes to count and post points every couple days which is nothing compared to the hours it used to take to count them by hand.

For example today I copy and pasted everything from the Line desktop messenger app where we post screenshots into the app. The input looked like this: https://pastebin.com/bR6HU59w

The output of the program looked like this
You can see some errors that occurred because someone didn't use the proper syntax but those can quickly be fixed by hand before posting the points on WebDKP. If you plan on doing something similar to this I highly recommend WebDKP because of the simplicity of their design and how easy it is to catch players selling clan gear.