Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you could design a new mount......

#2
I remember one from a while back that someone suggested that I thought was hilarious and would be cool:
Flying cauldrons
They have fire effect trailing behind them and hover like the staff mounts.
They’d provide different effects based upon what “potion” was brewing in the cauldron (healing, poison damage, energy, etc)
Image

Avatar art courtesy Angmar Reid
Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Photon - R
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Re: If you could design a new mount......

#4
Mind wrote:I remember one from a while back that someone suggested that I thought was hilarious and would be cool:
Flying cauldrons
They have fire effect trailing behind them and hover like the staff mounts.
They’d provide different effects based upon what “potion” was brewing in the cauldron (healing, poison damage, energy, etc)

That was me!!
viewtopic.php?f=110&t=59763&hilit=Mount+Bitey&start=340#p466442
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: If you could design a new mount......

#5
I’ve had a few ideas already.

For a battlemount I’d love to see a large ram. The coat would be shaggy and the horns large and thick. You would be able to tell it could pack a punch in battle unlike your usual farm goat lol.
For a premium mount, I thought another type of horse would be fantastic, thought different compared to the cranfir or sage’s horses (who, in my opinion, have legs too skinny for their muscular bodies). The horse I’m thinking of would have a similar build to the current horse battlemount, just better leg conformation (thus looking a little more graceful). The coat color would be a dapple grey with white mane, tail, and feathers (the long fur that grows around the hooves). The tack would have a light saddle with a animal fur saddle pad. Overall would look like am adventurer’s steed. It’s my dream mount for CH and I’d pay real money for it to be made for my toon :D
Image


Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—183 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t duel or dice. :D

Re: If you could design a new mount......

#6
Bitey wrote:
Mind wrote:I remember one from a while back that someone suggested that I thought was hilarious and would be cool:
Flying cauldrons
They have fire effect trailing behind them and hover like the staff mounts.
They’d provide different effects based upon what “potion” was brewing in the cauldron (healing, poison damage, energy, etc)

That was me!!
viewtopic.php?f=110&t=59763&hilit=Mount+Bitey&start=340#p466442

:? I knew that lol
wow, lotta nostalgia in that thread. but yeah most of that thread.
Edit: found mine! lol old forum account even, was sooo noob back then (don't claim to have improved lol). Ugh, the only thing worse than the artwork is the handwriting... facepalm lol
Image

Avatar art courtesy Angmar Reid
Lugh: -Pegasus-
Mindreader - W
Photon - R
Doge Dandolo - D
CH on discord
CH database
Bitey's Guide
CrazyMae wrote:May your farts be sulfurous, personally offensive and unrelenting, only subsiding within my divine presence.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Regenleif and 17 guests