Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes DB update - Character Creator!

Greetings fellow heroes!

After some extensive (and intensive) development and testing over the past few weeks, I am releasing a new feature on the Celtic Heroes DB site...one that I recall a bunch of players have asked for an official version of over the years!

A Character Creator is now available! Building off of the stat calculators I added a few weeks ago, combined with the item database, you can now build out your dream character without spending any gold in game! Set your character class and level, portion out your stat points, search for the coolest gear, set your weapon ability level, then view the calculated character build! Want to see how your character would work if you were to move 100 points from Dex to Str, but don't want to waste a few rebirths? Try it out for free online!

As with the stat calculators, the numbers will not be 100% accurate...but very close (usually within 5 points or so in almost all testing scenarios).

Please note that due to the complexity of the creator, it may still have some bugs in it. If you come across a weird issue where something is glitched out and not working right, please PM me or reply below and tell me what you did to cause it so I can fix it.

Any system-breaking issues (e.g. glitched stats or an item not un-equipping itself) can be fixed with the Reset Character button.

The Character Creator can be found at https://celticheroesdb.com/character. Please give your feedback on it below! I want to know if you find bugs, weird issues that shouldn't be happening, etc. I also would really like to hear any other suggestions you may have for future features.
Some other things currently on the roadmap include Skill Calculators, as well expansions to the Character Creator (such as storing and switching between multiple characters, an easy way to share your build with others, and maybe more!).

@Mods/Difinitus - I would appreciate it if you would leave this topic in General Discussion for at least a few days, in order to build a little more awareness and let players give feedback (since no one can post in the Hints/Tips/Guides).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Celtic Heroes DB update - Character Creator!

Super cool!! I’ll enjoy playing with this... and it’ll help with my toon development! Just one question—is the character supposed to show as you’re putting items on it? If that’s the case the character is invisible lol. Also having trouble setting the stats and character name, level etc. But it’s really awesome to be able to see all of the items. Thanks for sharing Eragon!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Super cool!! I’ll enjoy playing with this... and it’ll help with my toon development! Just one question—is the character supposed to show as you’re putting items on it? If that’s the case the character is invisible lol. Also having trouble setting the stats and character name, level etc. But it’s really awesome to be able to see all of the items. Thanks for sharing Eragon!
No, the character isn't supposed to be showing up :) . I'm not a huge fan of the open space, but I wanted to stick with a similar layout to the game. I may need to put a placeholder of something there...

Thanks for reporting the character details issue! I think I just fixed it, but please let me know if you are still running into it.

No, the character isn't supposed to be showing up :) . I'm not a huge fan of the open space, but I wanted to stick with a similar layout to the game. I may need to put a placeholder of something there...

Thanks for reporting the character details issue! I think I just fixed it, but please let me know if you are still running into it.
Cool, thanks! Again great job.... it’s a wonderful site!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

This is AWESOME! Thanks Dragon!
Eragon. Sorry. Damn spellchecker. : /
I couldn't tell if you were thanking me, or my dragon partner Saphira. Both would be totally appropriate :D

Cool.-. The only thing i saw was that it didn’t account for any h2h ability boost from gear or reaper ring attack boost._. I wanted to see what stats would be like with a full h2h knux build lel
It should be accounting for ability boosts from gear...what specifically did you add that didn't count? And do you know if it didn't count it on the Abilities page?

Forgot about those reaper/huntsman rings...I'll see if I can put in some edge cases in to account for equipping one of those.