Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Melee BT rings rarer than BT Helmet?

Overall the raid is very much in demand due to that there are no crap might majestic items.

However we are being overflowed with necks and charms.
Can they
-make every raid drop 1 ring?
-make the % of ability rings and % of helms higher?

Feels like that the % of helm is v low (1-2%?) while it should be buffed higher to 10%.
Every 10 raids , 1 helm is a good number. Not too rare and not too often.
And it will move dominant clans from Mord.

Overall the raid is very much in demand due to that there are no crap might majestic items.

Can they

Feels like that the % of helm is v low (1-2%?) while it should be buffed higher to 10%.
Most of the Dom clans(if not all) that I've played with will not be moved from mord over this, also VR already stated that helm rates are as they want and they have no plans to increase them

Can they

Most of the Dom clans(if not all) that I've played with will not be moved from mord over this, also VR already stated that helm rates are as they want and they have no plans to increase them
All worlds with heavy comp do not go for mord at resets or give priority to mord over most bosses. Hell I would rather get 215 6 than mord.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Can they

All worlds with heavy comp do not go for mord at resets or give priority to mord over most bosses. Hell I would rather get 215 6 than mord.
Lol on fingal when expends was around both times cows sniped mord instantly on reset even at the expense of us getting Necro/prots

Lol on fingal when expends was around both times cows sniped mord instantly on reset even at the expense of us getting Necro/prots
That isn't heavy comp lol, they go for mord because they know you can't get prot/gele. Heavy comp is lock battles at gele, prot, bt. Not old dead content like mord and hrung.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

That isn't heavy comp lol, they go for mord because they know you can't get prot/gele. Heavy comp is lock battles at gele, prot, bt. Not old dead content like mord and hrung.
Lol we could compete at everything up to prot, never attempted a gele

I like how this turned into a bash Fingal post instead of what the topic was intended for, 100% unrelated, go be bitter somewhere else

I like how this turned into a bash Fingal post instead of what the topic was intended for, 100% unrelated, go be bitter somewhere else
Theres no bashing. He is simply stating that dom clans wont be moved from mord for bt.