Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Let's be realistic

I use to play alot a couple years ago. I have gave all my stuff away but today or tomorrow I plan to restart my journey. Is it actually worth even trying? Will this game close down, or shut down, basically go. I'm not a plat buyer and I want to go end game. Is it realistic. When do you guys think the game will close down. Is it actually worth trying too even start up completely fresh. I'm thinking of starting on rosmerta. I'm not paying real money. Let me know and dont beat around the bush just be honest

Re: Let's be realistic

All mmos shut down eventually, but this one is still going strong, dont worry about that.

Yes, it is possible to be endgame without buying plat, and depending on how good you are you might not even have to go out of your way to make gold.

Fishing is a solid way of making gold, but I put all my faith in merching. It got me from some poor guy to one of the richest players in the game, and accounts for 99% of my net worth.

This series I made, where I go and start a new character with nothing and work my way up may be of use to you.
https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLI ... p4tmsjJk1t
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

No the game is going downhill and only a few servers actually thrive
Which servers can’t field enough players to kill Bloodthorn?
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

No idea I believe all servers can kill for now unless blaze strat is 'fixed'. How about how many servers can get dino below 50%?
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

No idea I believe all servers can kill for now unless blaze strat is 'fixed'. How about how many servers can get dino below 50%?
I don’t know. Is the newest endgame boss that has only been killed by a single server in its current form a good benchmark for the health of the game?

It’s been live for 37ish days and it looks like they are continuing to monitor the difficulty. Gelebron/Bloodthorn are much better litmus tests since VR stated Dhiothu was a progression target.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

I don’t know. Is the newest endgame boss that has only been killed by a single server in its current form a good benchmark for the health of the game?

It’s been live for 37ish days and it looks like they are continuing to monitor the difficulty. Gelebron/Bloodthorn are much better litmus tests since VR stated Dhiothu was a progression target.
37 days and 1 server has killed it 7 times through mainly brute force with 50-60+ each time while none else have gotten it low hp at all, for a boss that is meant to be done with 25-30 people using mainly strategy it doesn't look great
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

37 days and 1 server has killed it 7 times through mainly brute force with 50-60+ each time while none else have gotten it low hp at all, for a boss that is meant to be done with 25-30 people using mainly strategy it doesn't look great
It can possibly be done with 25-30 players with some of the best gear available. I asked before beta started once about the requirements for this boss and Difinitus said that not even above average players will be enough for this boss. That being said it’s clear that it’s a progression boss as said before, meaning it’s meant for players who’ve already hit the top or near top of previous content and now have this boss to work towards. Good design imo

Epona does not just use “brute force”... they have a lot of very well geared players with full dg (or almost full), just come over and look around
Last edited by Zkills on Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge