Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Druid CG Offhand?

I guess this mainly a question to VR, but there was a new or different Octavo CG offhand introduced into the game? The variation that isn't available to me. I'm not sure about others. The offhand I am familiar with are Boon, Grace, and Stormrage. The boon and graced offhands are at tier 8 and my stormrage is at tier 10. Did a revamp take place? was stormage removed from the game?
:POP:
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ

Re: New Druid CG Offhand?

The 3 offhands you have mentioned are the only 3 druid offhands available. Never heard of any Octavo offhand.

Edit: just took a look at the DB. Seems like its just a scrapped concept although it honestly should have been the dps offhand instead of our current one cause the Octavo one increases LS dmg as well in addition to ST lol.

Edit: just took a look at the DB. Seems like its just a scrapped concept although it honestly should have been the dps offhand instead of our current one cause the Octavo one increases LS dmg as well in addition to ST lol.

The offhand has the storm and lightning strike bonus in the description until upgraded to tier 8. Then for some reason lightning strike is removed. Someone had told me that it still counts a ls bonus even if not listed as so.

The offhand has the storm and lightning strike bonus in the description until upgraded to tier 8. Then for some reason lightning strike is removed. Someone had told me that it still counts a ls bonus even if not listed as so.
It’s missing info in description then. I remember devs confirming that t8+ does in fact have LS bonus, its just they forgot to include it in the description.

thats odd, I dont remember hmmm lol
Rosmerta
Level 222 Warrior and Druid
Cooking level191
Clan Oasis
YT: SaltyRuneProductions
YT: Seasalt Celtic Heroes https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLA0_s ... nVGiO53qyQ