Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question and Interest

I found this rare mob in the flint encampment and I've never seen this guy nore have I ever seen the Mask he dropped. Does anyone recognize the mob or the Mask at all? Or know what his respawn is or might be? Check out the Screenshots!!

I would love to hear what the community knows about this!

Re: Question and Interest

I've gotten a few masks similar to that one but couldn't tell you the details regarding spawn time or anything. I'm not even sure if mine are from the same mob. I just know they're different colors and have different stats, with some being better than others. It's been years. I don't think I've seen that exact one though, so good find!

These masks used to drop during an older event (i cant remember which) from mobs with random spawns. Didnt know they still dropped, nice find :)

Too lazy to repost. But if you care to see, look through my post history. one of my first posts was me getting a black one during the event :)

Was from summer 2012, I know because my bro traded a green moon mask for a black lugh mask then.

They were never removed from the game, but they had their spawn rates dropped a bit since then.

They range from red to white, 10-300 hp/energy, can drop in 5 different evasion types(enforcer=physical evade, etc) lv 0-100. The highest lv 0 mask is green, and has 75 hp/energy.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I also remember similar masks with Str and Dex, I think there might have been some for each primary stat, though I don't remember seeing one for each. I think they were for the same event.
No, those are bat masks, similar concept. I think those were samhain 2012? Could be wrong. Those also go lv 0-100, and they are up to 25 stat.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.

Was from summer 2012, I know because my bro traded a green moon mask for a black lugh mask then.

They were never removed from the game, but they had their spawn rates dropped a bit since then.

They range from red to white, 10-300 hp/energy, can drop in 5 different evasion types(enforcer=physical evade, etc) lv 0-100. The highest lv 0 mask is green, and has 75 hp/energy.

Thank you all for responding I really appreciate it. So if you say there's still in game which The Mask I got proves they are do they only drop in the Flint camp? If so would wiping the camp once or twice a day give me a better chance of getting another mask?

Thank you all for responding I really appreciate it. So if you say there's still in game which The Mask I got proves they are do they only drop in the Flint camp? If so would wiping the camp once or twice a day give me a better chance of getting another mask?
No, they are in other areas too, I can't give you all the locations because I don't know, but its from humanoid enemies, up to the dragoncult enemies by aggy I believe. Killing enemies would in theory make more spawn faster, but I'm not sure on the conditions for a spawn. It might be one enemy, or a bunch of enemies that could potientially spawn it, no idea. I also don't remember if they drop the mask they are using, or if it's random. I know brand enemies can drop different ones.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Keepin' it old school.