Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

im sorry very importent for all the people

im very sorry for posting on the old posts i didnt relize theyre is a date to them im so sorry to everyone i just wanted to help out the celtic heroes and i love this game so much its just so cool like oh my god you can kill dragons like wtffff so yea im very sorry about that guys but i will try to go kill stuff on my character now and level up a lot and i will be very good at this game. very sorry again i didnt know and idk i just think we should add like a cool thing thats like spinning the wheel everyday (you cant buy tokens to more spins) so its just pure luck there could be 3 wheel the 1 a day 1 a week 1 a month i think that could be cool and add events back please like with brand new bosses omg i remember when like spider bosses came out and like the big bosses it was so fun i miss having brand new bosses every few months with new gear it was so fun omg please bring this back anyways i will leave now good night everyone i hope you sleep well and i love celtic heroessssssssssssss

Re: im sorry very importent for all the people

Hey dude, don’t worry about the necroposting. It’s a very easy mistake to make when searching through the forums, if you aren’t specifically checking the dates.

I’m really glad to see that you are so willing to help out!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Now that’s one long a$$ run on sentence.....
Oh no, there’s a period in the middle. Two run-on sentences :)

Some people can english better than others. It’s not a big deal, the point came across pretty clearly, and that’s what’s important!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Now that’s one long a$$ run on sentence.....
Oh no, there’s a period in the middle. Two run-on sentences :)

Some people can english better than others. It’s not a big deal, the point came across pretty clearly, and that’s what’s important!
Or just could be young. When I look back on my forum posts on my other account in 2011 and 2012 I laugh at my 12-year-old spelling and grammar.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here