Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan Owned Gear

It really shouldn't come down to whether a player believes they should or shouldn't give the gear back. If you join a clan that has rules that require you to give heat back if you leave, you give the gear back. If you don't agree with those rules, then don't join the clan. Otherwise you're just being a dishonest person by joining a clan and agreeing to the rules but not intending to follow through with what you agreed to.
It shouldn't come down to people being treated so bad that they feel the need to leave a server, not to mention their clan... but it does so no its not being dishonest, it happens and as clannies, people have just as much of an effect on that players decisionas the player who's leaving, never seen anyone quit and sell all their gear to xfer when they lived their clan and server.
Thats where both of u are 100% right.

Yes, u can say "I think this gear is mine, I earned it", and trash talk dom clans for being greedy or unfair, but u read the rules and said "I agree", u breaking them is u being a dishonest person. Its ok if ud ont like the rules, if u dont agree with them, but if u join knowingly that this is what they are, whether u feel forced or not (which u arent forced, theres 19 servers with multiple different playstyles, well developed forums and enough time to figure out if this isnt for u) then u follow the rules as they are, its ur fault in the end for being a dishonest person, whether the rules were perfect or awful.

Ppl who join a clan and enjoy it for years (even ppl here who claim they disliked the players but Im quite familiar with the history of them in their ex-servers) and then whatever happens and u dont like it anymore or gradually u dont enjoy as much, dont claim u were forced to join or u had no choice, that is just never the case. No one is forcing u to join anywhere or agree to anything and as long as competition is done fairly dont complain.

That said, if a player leaves (yes even if he didnt return the gear), theres no need to harass him. Its ok to be angry if u feel betrayed/backstabbed (yes its allowed for players in dom clans to have feelings too towards ppl who leave the clan, it doesnt mean its out of ill reasons) and if u feel it was something u liked/looked up to or someone who pretended to love clan only to receive drops (which is essentially what ur doing if ur joining "against ur will"), dont harass them. On the other hand, those ppl who leave clans (namely many of the players who commented on this thread), leave the clans and servers u played on alone. U didnt get along, u didnt like them, why are u harassing them or talking unfathomable of them across servers and forums if u dont like it being done to u? Wouldnt u agree @elfylolz that while the clan shouldnt harass, the ex-clannie shouldnt either? We need to not have double standards and hypocrisy.

Long story short, dont agree to the rules u think u might break, dont complain if u broke rules and ppl's trust and they are frustrated with ur actions (not only u have feelings just cus ur no longer in dom clan), dont be a dishonest person and everything will be fine. And more than all, dont harass. Doesnt matter if ur the dom clan angry at the player who left u, or the player who left angry at the dom clan. It goes both ways.

EDIT: Oh and, accept that sometimes u might be the problem and not the clan. If ur a player who constantly has issues with leaderships of multiple clans, u might be the toxic/unplesant ones and thats why u have been slowly rejected out after constantly acting so. In the end, if ur just unpleasant and not the clan, the clan wont want to be around u either. Its more than normal to accept that NOT EVERYTHING IS LEADERSHIP/DOM CLANS' FAULT BUT ALSO URS. Ty.
I do agree that a lot of players are toxic and do harass dom clans and that shouldn't be a thing either

For those players in one dom clan servers... for those who didn’t want to join the dom clan because they don’t want the rules or for any other reason... what make you still play the game, most importantly those at EG levels?

I think each dom clan needs to post their rules so new players can choose which world to go before starting their toon, and not wait for a player to reach eg level before telling them that this is our rules, take it or leave is the only option they get.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Please don't ever let another player in game try to sell you on the absurd lie that you don't own any of your items. If you ask me, it's on par with somebody trying to scam you. As far as TOS goes, once an item lands in your inventory, it is yours. Period. Everything else is simply extra rules made up by the game's player base. Never forget that.

Regarding clans, they do have every right to remove you from the clan for whatever reason. Usually "Dom clans" imply the server has some level of competition which is being dominated (not an open server) therefore in most cases they'll want to prevent any potential competitors from gaining certain advantages. So they'll have their own set of rules aside from VR's TOS. Just remember they will say anything they can to try and persuade people to abide by their own agenda, which consists of staying dominant in almost every case. It's up to you whether or not you want to be a part of that clan and their agenda. However it's not up to that clan to try and control what you do, if you are not a member. This becomes harassment IMO. For example, giving someone grief for selling gear even after they are no longer a member of the clan.

In my personal experience, nothing is more annoying into me when engaged in conversation with a member of another clan, and the gear topic comes up where they claim an item they own is "clan gear." It makes them come off as insignificant and dumb. Instead, try saying things like, "I really enjoy being in this clan because it allows me to acquire great items" or "sorry, I don't really want to sell my gear right now, out of respect for my clan." This way it implies that you have acknowledged and will abide by your clan's rules but also the fact that you do indeed own all of your gear.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

For those players in one dom clan servers... for those who didn’t want to join the dom clan because they don’t want the rules or for any other reason... what make you still play the game, most importantly those at EG levels?
For me, I prefer there to be more than one clan competing for endgame bosses. I find it very boring to be in a dom clan that pretty much kills everything with no problem (except Dino) and no real competition.

When I started this game, there were more choices of clans to join. As the years went on, and as my level increased, one clan pulled ahead and became dominant. Over the past couple of years, those other clans gave up and went away, as did most of those players. Now, there's only one big clan controlling the server, another big clan that can kill bosses up to edl (but doesn't really try much anymore), a bunch of tiny clans scattered around, and solo players. The AH is dry because of the fact we have that one clan at the top controlling everything. The server is just boring now.

Yes, I know I can "just transfer to a new server," but I'm not interested in starting all over. I have lots of alts up there in level and lots of real $$ spent - most of this done years before the server got to this point. I keep logging on because I love this game. Actually, I keep logging on and leveling more alts because that's something fun I can do up to a point that isn't ruined by the dominant clan.

For me, I prefer there to be more than one clan competing for endgame bosses. I find it very boring to be in a dom clan that pretty much kills everything with no problem (except Dino) and no real competition.

When I started this game, there were more choices of clans to join. As the years went on, and as my level increased, one clan pulled ahead and became dominant. Over the past couple of years, those other clans gave up and went away, as did most of those players. Now, there's only one big clan controlling the server, another big clan that can kill bosses up to edl (but doesn't really try much anymore), a bunch of tiny clans scattered around, and solo players. The AH is dry because of the fact we have that one clan at the top controlling everything. The server is just boring now.

Yes, I know I can "just transfer to a new server," but I'm not interested in starting all over. I have lots of alts up there in level and lots of real $$ spent - most of this done years before the server got to this point. I keep logging on because I love this game. Actually, I keep logging on and leveling more alts because that's something fun I can do up to a point that isn't ruined by the dominant clan.
This.

Using a team to further personal advancement is silly to me. I say it's better to have Dom Clans than chaos and no loyalty to those around you. Also helps keep the greedy entitled people in check. But just my opinion. I believe in loyalty, honor, & integrity. Sure wish the world did too. Getting worse with each generation.

Using a team to further personal advancement is silly to me. I say it's better to have Dom Clans than chaos and no loyalty to those around you. Also helps keep the greedy entitled people in check. But just my opinion. I believe in loyalty, honor, & integrity. Sure wish the world did too. Getting worse with each generation.
It's funny, you point out greedy players, but most dom clans hoard hundreds of drops in their bank lmao.
My final statement on the matter is, if it's in your inventory and you earned it, it is yours.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

It's funny, you point out greedy players, but most dom clans hoard hundreds of drops in their bank lmao.
My final statement on the matter is, if it's in your inventory and you earned it, it is yours.
Agree 100%.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Lol loyalty? You've been either drinking way too much of the koolaid or youre one of the ones passing it around. Many in Dom clans are only there because the clan controls access to most eg gear. I guarantee you you'd lose many of your players if a clan began competing with you on all eg bosses.

Upgrading gear eventually pushes gear down and hits the bank, clans do raids for the minority of good drops and end up with filled up banks but i dont see how that classifies as hoarding, sell the rest of the server gear? Some servers are about maintaining domination, its not an obligation for one clan to kill the bosses then gear the rest of the server.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu