Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update

FIrstly, not everyone has read the poliies and rules on forums as many people didnt know it existed

I think you need to credit people with a basic sense of right and wrong.
Secondaly, there is alot of people who have a lot of gold from bulk selling, reselling, that amount of gold is indeed possible, one person on our server nearly has 400m from legit
They really don’t, the top 20 gold holders on Nuada combined don’t add up to 400million. The absolute richest player in game (double their nearest rival) has a fraction over half of 400m.
He's probably talking about Firemage who has around 135m in gold in Nuada. Still falls well short of 400m.

Ignorance really isn't an excuse, me and Gwen Minogue were shouting in castle almost the whole time the glitcher was in castle not to take the gold because it wasn't legit and you would get banned.

The guy even said if you take my gold you risk getting banned.

Anyone who took the gold, then maybe saw our shouts or realised better should have instantly traded it back or logged off and pmed an admin on forums either Schwing or Difinitus and explain the situation.
Some of clannies reported iy as soons as they ry knew so im just sticking up for them, and fiiremage yes he lied obviously, should if known better not to trust him
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis

He's probably talking about Firemage who has around 135m in gold in Nuada. Still falls well short of 400m.

Ignorance really isn't an excuse, me and Gwen Minogue were shouting in castle almost the whole time the glitcher was in castle not to take the gold because it wasn't legit and you would get banned.

Anyone who took the gold, then maybe saw our shouts or realised better should have instantly traded it back or logged off and pmed an admin on forums either Schwing or Difinitus and explain the situation.
A friend of mine got the gold as he thought it was a crazy retiring person giving away gold. My point is not everyone was warned about this

I would guess that it could be pretty obvious who was trying to take advantage of it and who didn't entirely realize it was wrong.

If a character was given a massive amount of gold, then instantly went to either trade it off to other characters, or buy things and trade those off to other characters, they may have been trying to split it up and make it harder for VR to track everything down. (which I'm sure is why the server has been kept down - VR is following the paper trail through all the characters involved.
On the other hand, if someone was given a massive amount of gold and just held on to it, it's possible that they thought it was just a super generous person, and didn't realize it was glitched.

That being said, I would agree with Schwing that people should use common sense...I can't recall a single time where any player has ever freely given away millions of gold at once. Yes there have been giveaways, (Furyion has done several, for example), but those usually are preannounced and usually have terms tied in somehow - either players who want a chance at the jackpot can donate gold to it, or it's only for clanmates, or you go to a number of bosses, or you subscribe to a YT channel, or whatever. If someone is giving away something that valuable with no strings attached, always question it...there's usually dirty secrets involved.

I truly do hope that all the innocent players are not banned, but in cases like this, it can be very hard to find out who is truly innocent. VR can't really trust a player's appeals - they can only trust the data, and make guesses based on that.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Ummm so can we get back to the update thing. Any news about how far along VR are or how much longer it’s going to take? I think we all understand it’s going to be a drawn out process but an update would be a nice gesture. Oh and someone (Chaotic) buy the team coffees to keep them going, Legolas will buy the Pad Thai :)
Warrior Anavrin 217
Rogue Instant Tickles 210
Druid JimmyTheGripper 185
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

Greed that is, but I feel sorry for those simply did trades with those who were aware of the kind of gold they possessed.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

So hey gonna start this off by saying thanks to legolas1234 for sticking up for me and as far as lucerian goes you can take a hike buddy ( hopefully off a cliff ) . So to [pick up where I left off after the dude gave out the gold I realized that it was fake. Did I log of and report it? No I bought stuff I've allays wanted try out knowing that they would bring the server down and reset it to before the glitch or at least that's what they have done on other games I play.[ Yes other games like pixel worlds and clash of clans both which play has had this happen and it took them a few hours to fix. They just brought up a old save of their servers and restored it, old as in a few days ago. I didn't relies that it would cause so many days of work to give players back everything. And no I didn't read any rule list I didn't even know they existed and still don't know here to find them? I just downloaded the app started started playing it;). Also I will add that a buddy if mine who received 200 mill offered some to me and I turned him down telling him that it was probably all fake it was probably gonna be reset anyway. That being said do I think that because the players who received gold, played with it they should now be banned? heck no. (probably because I'm one of them) the guy who offered me gold also went to the old time lux vender as did many many players including high levels (aka over 200 in my opinion). And bought it out and tried on the lux he wasn't a person who had or could buy plat he's 17 btw (age) doesn't have a credit apple. So having a ton of gold was a new world to him and he bought lux he's always wanted to try. He told that me would miss all the gold once it was gone. Their was no fear of being banned we just assumed that all the purchases would be reset. Now back to reality if I am banned for getting excited by having gold for once id appreciate it if someone would let me know. But if those players are given a second chance which I'm sure will be the first chance needed for all of us since we didn't hack to cheat anything id sure appreciate it because I have a lot of time ,money, and even friendships wrapped up in this game. And id like to let my buddy's know that I'm not playing anymore.
Celtic hero Amp/ Nuada The top energy drink on the server.

So what you’re saying Amp is, at worst you thought players who had nothing to do with the issue would lose an hours, a days or a weeks worth of effort? All so u could muck around with lux? Wow that makes me feel so much better :/
Warrior Anavrin 217
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

So what you’re saying Amp is, at worst you thought players who had nothing to do with the issue would lose an hours, a days or a weeks worth of effort? All so u could muck around with lux? Wow that makes me feel so much better :/
Well my mind set wasn't how this would make other people feel. Regardless of how heartless you think it was to play with the lux the servers were going to go down anyway. Okay I don't play this game to make other player feel a certain away about themselves, I have enough of that at work walking a fine line. I play this game for fun with friends and just a fun time killer. If it upsets you then move on because how you feel isn't my concern. My question was to a moderator about the current banned accounts not about how everyone feels about it. This whole thing is becoming more and feeling centered its almost like being in a clan that regulates everything for example who you can lix with or help kill bosses. Thankfully the clan I'm in isn't like that and its a family in it self. I'm not into this whole idea that I have to worry about offending people if you get offended by this post please don't comment about it let a moderator do that. 8-) thx

tbh Amp I’m just more annoyed that you seem to take no responsibility for the server being down. I know you weren’t the only person to take the gold but your attitude of selfishness helped take down a whole server not just for u but also for your clan, your friends and every other person who played there. U aren’t the only one who plays to have fun and relieve stress. But hey u don’t care right?
Warrior Anavrin 217
Ranger JillTheRipper 190

I love every member in my clan and everyone in Nuada and I'm in touch with all of them over discord. Are you even in Nuada and if so what's your player name buddy because for some reason you've taken it among yourself to keep committing on every thing I post. Id love it if you'd drop it and let me get back to my business.