Re: Server crashed

Na it's just u
lol
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

The servers did not crash. They were taken down to stop a duper that was attempting to ruin our game.

Just let support freeze the duper account and the accounts he traded to and the servers will be back up. The frozen accounts will likely have the duper items/gold removed and returned.

Dupers ruin games! If you are approached w free offer of 25-50 million gold, either don’t accept or accept and report to support immediately and don’t touch the gold/items. They will be taken anyway. No sense in getting your toon banned.
JoanOfArc
BAND group: Celtic Heroes Friends Admin

I sure as hell hope they dont say theyre off work for the weekend and servers wont be up till monday or something like that
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

The servers did not crash. They were taken down to stop a duper that was attempting to ruin our game.

Just let support freeze the duper account and the accounts he traded to and the servers will be back up. The frozen accounts will likely have the duper items/gold removed and returned.

Dupers ruin games! If you are approached w free offer of 25-50 million gold, either don’t accept or accept and report to support immediately and don’t touch the gold/items. They will be taken anyway. No sense in getting your toon banned.
Is this confirmed information or speculations?
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

*cough* hdhsgs shsgGhdjdbdjdvdndbudgLgdjshsbdkdbdn djdhdvdjdbhdOhdidbdjdbdjbdjdhdjdhdhdhKdudhjdbdjdbdbdjdhjdhdbdUhsbssjdgkansndbbxsh

Find the caps and add them up
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Is this confirmed information or speculations?
Confirmed.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

I’m only aware of it happening on Nuada. Idk if it was on multiple servers, but in the past support took all servers down to ban and remove the duper items/gold. Support replied to my report shortly before servers went down, so yes they know about it, and are working on it rn.
JoanOfArc
BAND group: Celtic Heroes Friends Admin

I’m only aware of it happening on Nuada. Idk if it was on multiple servers, but in the past support took all servers down to ban and remove the duper items/gold. Support replied to my report shortly before servers went down, so yes they know about it, and are working on it rn.
What kinda relationship do you have with them, for them to reply to you on an off day ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu