Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Event chests

I actually like the idea of restricting. This way if ur going after a certain fash/mount u just wait for its chest. Best thing was the shitton of mounts dropping. Mounts on my server dropped by 50% in terms of prices. Yes this rotation had arguably the worst fashion (highlander, scoth, etc) but just wait till lanrik and hunter are in rotation :)

The mounts were by far the worst part of the chests lol. They’re way too common, even for the 95/100 mounts. Seeing someone with a mythic cape before was cool, but now that there’s 10+ people riding around on mythic capes at a time it’s no longer cool lmao. Yes it’s always great to have more mounts put in the market because they’re so essential... but please keep the 95%, 100% or even 90% mounts considerably rare.

Plus you know there’s a crisis with the mounts when there’s so many mounts around that it’s literally impossible to sell one unless if it’s for dirt cheap... that’s what happened on Epona. 7 pages of weapons at one point, 80% of the weapons were mounts lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The mounts were by far the worst part of the chests lol. They’re way too common, even for the 95/100 mounts. Seeing someone with a mythic cape before was cool, but now that there’s 10+ people riding around on mythic capes at a time it’s no longer cool lmao. Yes it’s always great to have more mounts put in the market because they’re so essential... but please keep the 95%, 100% or even 90% mounts considerably rare.

Plus you know there’s a crisis with the mounts when there’s so many mounts around that it’s literally impossible to sell one unless if it’s for dirt cheap... that’s what happened on Epona. 7 pages of weapons at one point, 80% of the weapons were mounts lol
More 90+% mounts are great cause battle mounts are trash for dps toons that die on the way to bosses. Im probably biased with my opinion cause i dont really care about whats “cool” or the effects on Collectors who just want something to be scarce to keep their item’s values.
As for the issue u described it honestly sounds to me like an Epona issue rather than a game issue. Most servers don’t have such good economy so they enjoyed these changes, while Epona not really cause the economy is already too good there.

Totally agree, rip having a "rare" mythic cape on Gwyd...
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Collecting fashions is a fun part of the game for many players. Wearing an uncommon fashion set means something to a player. It's not just about wearing your favourite fashions is also about knowing its rarity which satisfies owner.

VR doesn't have an art team that's why they don't add new stuff. New rare items, Dino and Adds, Seedling, Skill icons etc. That's why all are copy/paste.

Virtual aspect of this game is very important. People want to see new designs. Give us completely new fashions instead of aeons.

Basically Id rather move on with new creations rather than flooding servers with old ones, but we know that aeon and revival and whatever ideas come from laziness, not thoughtfulness. Id do it off with all aeon gear in general, not cus Im a collector, but cus I want new stuff, not old.

I dont care about collections, and thats fine. Some do, some dont. Not all suggestions will cater to both sides. In the legendary book of bro code theres one rule that says "New is always better", and I agree.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Basically Id rather move on with new creations rather than flooding servers with old ones, but we know that aeon and revival and whatever ideas come from laziness, not thoughtfulness. Id do it off with all aeon gear in general, not cus Im a collector, but cus I want new stuff, not old.

I dont care about collections, and thats fine. Some do, some dont. Not all suggestions will cater to both sides. In the legendary book of bro code theres one rule that says "New is always better", and I agree.
I agree on laziness and thoughtfulness.
+1 New is better than old.
But who cares ? .. They want it this way..