Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Event chests

These event chests are a disaster lol. With double plat here and restricting aeon items to the Highlander and wyldwood events, we have a big crisis of over abundance with highlander event specific items lmao. On Epona white highlander is being sold for dirt cheap, not even close to breaking 100k. People are giving away 80%/85% stick mounts or selling for extremely cheap, with the mythic selling for like 800k lol. Lower % boars are being sold for 300k... it’s crazy lol. And it’s quite clear that aeon items from the highlander event are much more common than wyldwood. Don’t even get me started on the instruments.

Only redeeming factor is that the hog capes are cool (got every single one but the mythic). I opened around 1500 chests and my gf opened around the same amount as well and we got an overwhelming amount of highlander event unfathomable lol. Tip to VR, don’t restrict the aeon items ever again lol... and don’t ever restrict it to highlander ever again... no one likes that fash
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Event chests

Maybe they're going to rotate the aeon fashion with every new chest? Could be interesting if they have an event with just aeon lanrik and something, but I rather they remove aoen altogether personally._.
Last edited by LadyNymeria on Sat May 25, 2019 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Maybe they're going to rotate the aeon fashion with every new chest? Could be interesting if they have an event with just aeon and something, but I rather they remove aoen altogether personally._.
I imagine that’s what they’re going for yea. I like aeon items, but things like the instruments need to be removed.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Maybe they're going to rotate the aeon fashion with every new chest? Could be interesting if they have an event with just aeon and something, but I rather they remove aoen altogether personally._.
I imagine that’s what they’re going for yea. I like aeon items, but things like the instruments need to be removed.

Add fashion tokens to the list lol I have no idea why they weren’t removed 3 chests ago. Most useless item in chests
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Maybe they're going to rotate the aeon fashion with every new chest? Could be interesting if they have an event with just aeon lanrik and something, but I rather they remove aoen altogether personally._.

Add fashion tokens to the list lol I have no idea why they weren’t removed 3 chests ago. Most useless item in chests
Not entirely useless. New people to the game still would need them to purchase the vendor fashion .-. But they really should start adding in new token fashion for those that are just sitting on loads of tokens.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Where's my efflorescent barding at?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Just add the aeon fash into the shop and charge like 100 top black tokens for 1 aeon top etc
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

Not entirely useless. New people to the game still would need them to purchase the vendor fashion .-. But they really should start adding in new token fashion for those that are just sitting on loads of tokens.
Fair enough. But I just meant that at this point they’re useless in chests if they’re not giving any new fash to use them towards. The sets at the vendors have been there so long I doubt anyone doesn’t have a set of each by this point, and I doubt there’s such an amount of new players to the game to validate keeping them in chests without adding new sets to the vendors, especially at the rate they drop in chests and the fact that they’re close to unsellable at this point.
~*~*~*~ Rosmerta ~*~*~*~
|| Ridd || Mage || 228 ||
|| Nyyx || Ranger || 223 ||
|| Phyxius || Druid || 220 ||
|| Snaxx || Warrior || 223 ||
|| Khaleessii || Locker || 190 ||

Starting with revival chests, every next chest was worse than the one before.

Aeons need to be removed completely.

Token system is actually very good but we need new fashions to use them. Every event there should be 1 chest fashions and 1 vendor fashion.

Main problem is VR really need to hire a new " Art Team" . No more copy paste stuff please...

Starting with revival chests, every next chest was worse than the one before.

Aeons need to be removed completely.

Token system is actually very good but we need new fashions to use them. Every event there should be 1 chest fashions and 1 vendor fashion.

Main problem is VR really need to hire a new " Art Team" . No more copy paste stuff please...
I actually like the new fash. Wearing a black set. And I’m one who never liked any fash past glen