Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Global Tavern

It’s gonna die off quickly. No one goes to the tavern outside of cooking... ever. And if bar fights is supposed to be the selling point then good luck because the arena is pretty much the same thing. Castle has been the natural social hub for many many years, you can’t turn the tavern into something it’s not unless if you move a major game mechanic there like the bank, auction house, or major quests.

Also I expect the beta reward @Difinitus :evil:
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Global Tavern

Personally i think the castle is the best place currently for a global area. If they add chat or server filters it would probably work out better. However, even with that thw lag would be killer. I remember that even leying to the castle would make my game shut off.

Making it so that other features (bank, auction house) could be accessed from the tavern would probably clear up some of the castle congestion. As it is i only go to the tavern to cook and im not interested in being social then, especially while watching a cooking screen.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

The only global hangout that could work is the castle(with all the stuff kept there and not moved). The tavern will basically become arena #2+cooking.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

If no one goes there it means no one wants to hang out in a global area. Those that do, will. All those who don't want to shouldn't have it forced upon them.

I should really count how many times I say this.

DONT RUSH DOING A GLOBAL ZONE!

It’s really this simple. Take an update and do it right gosh dang it...
Tavern *works* for now in that it won’t break the game, but you will get almost none of the benefits from it and just a bunch of announce for serious cookers...

Look at the UI I suggested and do the castle, but do it right...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

My suggestion would’ve been make a completely new area with some type of mini game and reward designed for global players. :)

If no one goes there it means no one wants to hang out in a global area. Those that do, will. All those who don't want to shouldn't have it forced upon them.
Not at all. There are plenty of people that would love to hang out in a global area, but find no point in hanging out in an arena with no significance like the tavern. Those who do will just go to the arena for group PvP. People act like entering a global zone is the end of the world, almost like forcing a kid to eat vegetables. Does no harm assuming VR can fix the lag and bugs, but people still oppose it for no good reason
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Not at all. There are plenty of people that would love to hang out in a global area, but find no point in hanging out in an arena with no significance like the tavern.
This. I am one of these people.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

-1000 on global castle, if people reallly wanna hangout with other servers then go to tavern, keep castle for people who wanna bank, chill with server friends, as well as check server ah— why add all servers and create a chaos?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger