Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tavern as a brand new global area?

Updated title to better reflect the topic content

Edit: The original title is "Tavern is the brand new global area" ;)

This bar fight area caught my eyes, so I tried to duel a clannie and it worked, is this whats being worked on now?

Last edited by Shivahh on Wed May 15, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Tavern as a brand new global area?

Bring back the original castle design as a secondary castle in Lirs reach... Then make that one the global castle... That way it's an optional location.

Alot of us are nostalgic about the old castle design anyway and it would be a fun little throwback... Don't mess with the castle we use as our daily lobby. We don't need it to be overwhelmed by people we can't trade with.

Bring back the original castle design as a secondary castle in Lirs reach... Then make that one the global castle... That way it's an optional location.

Alot of us are nostalgic about the old castle design anyway and it would be a fun little throwback... Don't mess with the castle we use as our daily lobby. We don't need it to be overwhelmed by people we can't trade with.
The castle needs to be expanded on if anything... I want to be able to explore the castle interior.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Personally I would love to have the old castle back. Cut n paste the ah area onto it n add a little blending touch up and the problems with the global castle idea are solved. We would have a viable alternative to the newer bigger global castle if we wanted a less chaotic castle for our bounties auctions glass etc.

Updated title to better reflect the topic content

Edit: The original title is "Tavern is the brand new global area" ;)

This bar fight area caught my eyes, so I tried to duel a clannie and it worked, is this whats being worked on now?

Bar fights we're added in with the intial release. There were talks of global tavern in beta but it ended up being castle.

Shoulda been tavern....
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I like the idea of not touching the tavern and castle at all :)

Instead, just make a whole new map. It could be large or it could be small. Have the entrance to it be somewhere in the castle and title it: Great Hall or Feast Hall. Then people can go in there with a bank there in the back or off to the side or something. Sounds much better than ruining cooking or the galdis, bounties and auction house.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown