Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dino since last patch

Has any server killed Dino since the last patch?
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Re: Dino since last patch

Ok I’ll take that as a no :D

So ... while I appreciate VR have listened to requests to have a boss which requires more thought, I do think Dino needs to be reassessed.

It isn’t fun dying over and over and over again. The Aoe combined with orbs and exploding mobs, the fact they’re so long range/don’t appear to be able to taunted away from Dino, the instant healing, it’s all too much. And with some people having to run the game on low graphics since the unity update, impossible for them to see what’s going on.

While challenging, it still needs to be killable and fun.
Just wondering what others think.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

I agree, i’d say it was too easy to kill before but now too hard, and what must be kept in mind is that some servers may kill it soon but a large majority of them may not even kill it within a year (possible exaggeration)
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Fingal is searching way still. We cant pull 5s adds. We cant pull dino.
We have to freeze 5s all time or kill them asap but changing weakness is hard af.
If they explode just once in full raid they kill everyone with 84k dmg.
I didn't mention orb what is invisible and teleport...
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal

People need to understand that this boss takes more than brute force and just zerging it with numbers, you need an actual stratergy and everyone working together to kill this boss. Over on Mabon we have found a way to completely skip the adds, as in we have a strat where the adds are not a problem and will never be a problem for the whole fight. Leaving the melee dps and tank to worry about dodging the orb. For those who are smart enough to notice, the orb has safe spots for melee dps, simply find those safe spots until it goes away then repeat on the new respawn, obv those who get orbed stop attacking and those who afk att while orbed get completely kicked out of the raid as theyre imcompetent. On Mabon we gave our stratergy a test with missing some of our key dps and druids, we dealt 15-20% dmg to the boss in 3-4mins, knowing this we focussed on the skill aspect of the boss, finding out what skills need bashing and what groups need what for certain skills. Lack of druids kept wiping the tank during the kill which we believe when we make our full attempt soon with all our needed players she will go down.

This boss can be killed but you need the right strat for the boss. It is not unkillable. As Mabon will hopefully prove that tonight if we get the required players.
How you can avoid 5s suicide mobs?
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal

People need to understand that this boss takes more than brute force and just zerging it with numbers, you need an actual stratergy and everyone working together to kill this boss. Over on Mabon we have found a way to completely skip the adds, as in we have a strat where the adds are not a problem and will never be a problem for the whole fight. Leaving the melee dps and tank to worry about dodging the orb. For those who are smart enough to notice, the orb has safe spots for melee dps, simply find those safe spots until it goes away then repeat on the new respawn, obv those who get orbed stop attacking and those who afk att while orbed get completely kicked out of the raid as theyre imcompetent. On Mabon we gave our stratergy a test with missing some of our key dps and druids, we dealt 15-20% dmg to the boss in 3-4mins, knowing this we focussed on the skill aspect of the boss, finding out what skills need bashing and what groups need what for certain skills. Lack of druids kept wiping the tank during the kill which we believe when we make our full attempt soon with all our needed players she will go down.

This boss can be killed but you need the right strat for the boss. It is not unkillable. As Mabon will hopefully prove that tonight if we get the required players.
How you can avoid 5s suicide mobs?
Last edited by Meck on Sun May 12, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

About 80% is our best too. We aren’t applying brute force we have been trying with big groups, small groups, we didn’t attempt to zerg it. Hours of testing. Every time we seem to be getting somewhere we wipe for one of about 10 reasons.

Anyway let us know when you kill it tonight, will eat my words :)
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh

Seems like an actual raid to me. Requires a ton of trial of error. If servers can get it down to 80% than it’s definitely killable. The question really is what’s the minimum/recommended amount of people required?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge