Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dino since last patch

#11
Bear minimum, Change the range of 5*, why can a 4* act as a normal troll then the 5* auto us from a distance.
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Dino since last patch

#12
Zkills wrote:Seems like an actual raid to me. Requires a ton of trial of error. If servers can get it down to 80% than it’s definitely killable. The question really is what’s the minimum/recommended amount of people required?

Exactly, I love it, a boss that actually requires a full stratergy instead of being able to just brute force a kill
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Re: Dino since last patch

#13
Shivahh wrote:Bear minimum, Change the range of 5*, why can a 4* act as a normal troll then the 5* auto us from a distance.

Cant say I fully understand what you mean but correct me if I am wrong, youre saying the 5* adds shouldnt have as big as an aggro range as it does? As in if you stand say 15ft away it hits you while the 4*s say are 10ft aggro range, you want the ranges to be the same? If thats the case I cant agree as if the aggro ranges are smaller you will end up aggroing the boss before you aggro the add and that causes skill issues from the boss along with only being able to grab the adds when the mt has started, the current ranges are perfect the way they are in my eyes.
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Re: Dino since last patch

#15
Meck wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Bear minimum, Change the range of 5*, why can a 4* act as a normal troll then the 5* auto us from a distance.

Cant say I fully understand what you mean but correct me if I am wrong, youre saying the 5* adds shouldnt have as big as an aggro range as it does? As in if you stand say 15ft away it hits you while the 4*s say are 10ft aggro range, you want the ranges to be the same? If thats the case I cant agree as if the aggro ranges are smaller you will end up aggroing the boss before you aggro the add and that causes skill issues from the boss along with only being able to grab the adds when the mt has started, the current ranges are perfect the way they are in my eyes.


No, im saying the 5s hits from a rangers distance where as a 4s hits point blank
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Dino since last patch

#17
Shivahh wrote:
Meck wrote:
Shivahh wrote:Bear minimum, Change the range of 5*, why can a 4* act as a normal troll then the 5* auto us from a distance.

Cant say I fully understand what you mean but correct me if I am wrong, youre saying the 5* adds shouldnt have as big as an aggro range as it does? As in if you stand say 15ft away it hits you while the 4*s say are 10ft aggro range, you want the ranges to be the same? If thats the case I cant agree as if the aggro ranges are smaller you will end up aggroing the boss before you aggro the add and that causes skill issues from the boss along with only being able to grab the adds when the mt has started, the current ranges are perfect the way they are in my eyes.


No, im saying the 5s hits from a rangers distance where as a 4s hits point blank

Ah yeah ive noticed that but it is due to 1 thing, vr doesnt want the adds to move too far away from the boss meaning that tanks could simply just take the adds to a corner and detonate them without the mt or dps dying, from my understanding the devs made this boss with the intention that people kill the adds
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Re: Dino since last patch

#20
We got it down to 80% as well.. the teleport imo needs to be removed.. we had offtanks being teleported.. and if our dps warriors get teleported while slash 5* add spawns it’s game over and that happened a few times.. while I enjoy the challenge this is all a bit too much..

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

cron