Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Griefing at Dino

Is it possible for players to receive punishment for repeated intentional griefing at Dino.

The boss's mechanics encourage it from players that are malicious and resentful, and are a byproduct of ignorant watchers.

On morrigan we are clan based it is not ffa. But we have players that refuse to leave the area knowingly getting us teleported out.

Re: Griefing at Dino

On morrigan we are clan based it is not ffa. But we have players that refuse to leave the area knowingly getting us teleported out.
From my understanding you need to be on the aggro table of the boss to affect teleporting, just standing there doesn’t do that?

I may be wrong though.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

The orbs and the negative energy also creates a “griefing” possibility.. hopefully no one does grief the boss.. but if anyone does on any server I would hope vr enforces the rule of griefing by stopping players progression and those that do it are banned..

I would like to have some clearly defined terms of what VR defines as grieving; each person has his/her own set of definitions.

I agree the ease in which someone could grieve this boss is scary
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

From my understanding you need to be on the aggro table of the boss to affect teleporting, just standing there doesn’t do that?

I may be wrong though.
I was tanking the 4* mobs by the gate... poof! Wound up in Stonevale Farm. I never touched Dino, so should’ve had no entry on his aggro table.
Howdy!

easiest raid in the game to grief is also available to lvl 1 alt accounts lol
if comp made 30 lvl 1 toons it works out in the dom clans favour as dino will tp those lvl 1 toons before the lvl 220 dps toons
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I may be wrong though.
I was tanking the 4* mobs by the gate... poof! Wound up in Stonevale Farm. I never touched Dino, so should’ve had no entry on his aggro table.

Are you 100% sure that you didnt attack dino? Whether using warcry or pet attacking dino
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

I may be wrong though.

Are you 100% sure that you didnt attack dino? Whether using warcry or pet attacking dino
Absolutely positive. Was so far away even warcry AOR couldn’t hit. Even moreso, from another attempt, a guy from OUTSIDE our clan standing down near gate was teleported away. If you know anything about our server you know the other clans wouldn’t pee on us if we were on fire! Lol!

In fact it was on my run back after I was teleported, so it was sort of a comical situation in and of itself. This attempt I wasn’t mob Tank, but a basher on dino.

Howdy!

easiest raid in the game to grief is also available to lvl 1 alt accounts lol
if comp made 30 lvl 1 toons it works out in the dom clans favour as dino will tp those lvl 1 toons before the lvl 220 dps toons
Or they can trigger dino continuously before start so more orbs are spawned
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid