Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Griefing at Dino

From my experience the raid group has control of the encounter pretty easily.

Lvl 1 alts aren’t going to do anything.

And the teleport to stonevale is a meme.

My biggest concern is raid level appropriate individuals hopping in and healing the boss with negative energy. They will also be the ones that can work their way up the aggro list so that it is someone from my raid group that gets leyed.

I guess the expectation is that no one wants to level another character after one is a known griefer. But that’s not a realistic expectation.

It’s hard enough to get your own raid organized enough to not wipe you,. Expecting some “helpful soul” to get it right because they just want to experience it, isn’t realistic either. A single, fleeting lapse of judgement by one person in your raid can wipe you off the map.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

My biggest concern is raid level appropriate individuals hopping in and healing the boss with negative energy. They will also be the ones that can work their way up the aggro list so that it is someone from my raid group that gets leyed.

I guess the expectation is that no one wants to level another character after one is a known griefer. But that’s not a realistic expectation.

It’s hard enough to get your own raid organized enough to not wipe you,. Expecting some “helpful soul” to get it right because they just want to experience it, isn’t realistic either. A single, fleeting lapse of judgement by one person in your raid can wipe you off the map.
I still think this is the biggest issue with the raid.
The difficulty is fine, but it’s too fragile...
One mistake shouldn’t mean game over. On Gele if we miss a bash or on Bt if root gets to t4 and tank wipes, it isn’t end of raid. Makes it harder to complete on time, sure, but if 5*s pop... gg
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

On morrigan we are clan based it is not ffa. But we have players that refuse to leave the area knowingly getting us teleported out.
From my understanding you need to be on the aggro table of the boss to affect teleporting, just standing there doesn’t do that?

I may be wrong though.
I was tanking the 4* mobs by the gate... poof! Wound up in Stonevale Farm. I never touched Dino, so should’ve had no entry on his aggro table.
Has this happened to any other server or just this one time?
Beast25 - Warrior 227

Belenus- Elementals

From my understanding you need to be on the aggro table of the boss to affect teleporting, just standing there doesn’t do that?

I may be wrong though.
I was tanking the 4* mobs by the gate... poof! Wound up in Stonevale Farm. I never touched Dino, so should’ve had no entry on his aggro table.
Has this happened to any other server or just this one time?
I’m going to go with “this hasn’t happened on any server.”
Clan Relentless
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

From my understanding of the boss the TP is to counter griefing done by attacking with negative energy. Since you heal the boss while attacking with negative energy you would in a sense be generating negative aggro leaving you at the bottom of list the entire fight. Since TP is based off of the bosses aggro list, the lowest people on the list get teleported after a certain amount register on the bosses aggro list, then those who are griefing with negative energy would end up being teleported away.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

From my understanding of the boss the TP is to counter griefing done by attacking with negative energy. Since you heal the boss while attacking with negative energy you would in a sense be generating negative aggro leaving you at the bottom of list the entire fight. Since TP is based off of the bosses aggro list, the lowest people on the list get teleported after a certain amount register on the bosses aggro list, then those who are griefing with negative energy would end up being teleported away.
Per VR, I believe the TP was introduced to keep the raid from being marginalized solely by numbers.
Clan Relentless
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Per VR, I believe the TP was introduced to keep the raid from being marginalized solely by numbers.
That also but I believe it's supposed to counter griefing done by negative energy.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I still think this is the biggest issue with the raid.
The difficulty is fine, but it’s too fragile...
One mistake shouldn’t mean game over. On Gele if we miss a bash or on Bt if root gets to t4 and tank wipes, it isn’t end of raid. Makes it harder to complete on time, sure, but if 5*s pop... gg
The drops make up for it’s difficulty. I personally think it’s good design, one small slip and it’s potentially game over. Reminds me of necro
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge