Page 1 of 4

Spirit Pets

Posted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:14 pm
by Aggex
What do you think is the probability of spirit pets coming into the game? Debating if I should save my bounty tokens for this possibility or spend them on the bounty fashion.

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Sat May 11, 2019 3:28 am
by bob the mage
Aggex wrote:What do you think is the probability of spirit pets coming into the game? Debating if I should save my bounty tokens for this possibility or spend them on the bounty fashion.

Spirit Phoenix and dragon, rip our wallets.

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 pm
by Eurydice
I would like a spirit bunny please. Make this happen ♥

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 2:28 am
by Kaliset
I want to see Spirit pets too. Including dragon and Phoenix.

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:39 pm
by Sly Shadows
Kaliset wrote:I want to see Spirit pets too. Including dragon and Phoenix.

It is customsry that if there are spirit pets they are REQUIRED to look like the patronus charms from Harry Potter

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:42 pm
by Mind
Idk...
I feel that spirit is the "premium" mount
and phoenix/dragon/seedling are "premium" pet

If we were to get spirit pets, then the next logical step would be chest battlemounts and I feel that's kinda overkill.

Edit: I feel that phoenix/dragon/seedling are OP enough, I don't think they need a spirit tier, rest of normal pets maybe? but idk still...

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:16 am
by Zkills
Yea sure. Dragons, phoenixes, and seedlings don’t need a spirit tier.

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 1:56 pm
by Criminal
Yes please and make it cost 6 more eggs/seeds and 128 more pet tokens. That will help the game.

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:07 pm
by Angmar Reid
Mind wrote:Idk...
I feel that spirit is the "premium" mount
and phoenix/dragon/seedling are "premium" pet

If we were to get spirit pets, then the next logical step would be chest battlemounts and I feel that's kinda overkill.

Edit: I feel that phoenix/dragon/seedling are OP enough, I don't think they need a spirit tier, rest of normal pets maybe? but idk still...


Agreed

Re: Spirit Pets

Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 3:17 pm
by Zkills
Criminal wrote:Yes please and make it cost 6 more eggs/seeds and 128 more pet tokens. That will help the game.

Good thing it’s optional and not a requirement