Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch Notes: Version 3.4.1C

Hi
Can anyone tell me how much knuckles blade speed?
If its faster than 1570 then player can reach max speed with haste ring. If it slower then they have to use haste lix so its useless bc dagger is same speed with higher dmg.
I dont know bt h2h ring exist or not. ( I hope yes). If exists which skill is boosted or auto dmg boost??
1700 attack speed, daggers are still better if you want full dps but knuckles still cool
Thank you. Yeah im full dps.
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal

Just idea:
New skill for knuckles blades (work with this weapon) like sneaky with dagger.
Punch (or something other name): hit enemy with weapon.
Similar like pummel, just with weapon dmg and bash enemy.
More reload time than qs but less than sneaky.

It would help to rangers too who they wanna use knuckles bc they dont have good skill for it.
And help rogues too, they can use it instead of sneaky and it will be useful for bash bosses.
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal

[quote="Difinitus"]Hello,

Below are the following changes to Celtic Heroes. We're making slight adjustments to the new raid in order to maintain the intended design: challenging and fun but most importantly, fair. We'll continue to monitor to ensure the boss whilst difficult remains beatable.

Bloodthorn:
  • Added new accessories to support future weapon options.
How about reintroducing removed gear to midgame to encourage trying those options

There is gear for EVERY weapon type but this. Just a couple OW rings and a legacy misc. there’s one aggy brace but it’s ranger only. Give us something to work with, I’ve wanted a knuck build for YEARS and the gear just isn’t there.
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger

How about reintroducing removed gear to midgame to encourage trying those options

There is gear for EVERY weapon type but this. Just a couple OW rings and a legacy misc. there’s one aggy brace but it’s ranger only. Give us something to work with, I’ve wanted a knuck build for YEARS and the gear just isn’t there.
A good suggestion. I'll forward it to the team.

A good suggestion. I'll forward it to the team.
THANK YOU!!! I can’t tell you how happy that would make me, and any others who enjoy this playstyle
http://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/

Rosmerta - Axiom

160+ Druid
200+ rogue
200+ ranger