Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Patch Notes: Ostara Update 2019

Patch Notes: Ostara 2019

Please Note: Restart your client in order to download the new patch files and update from the App Store.

Ostara 2019:
  • The Snow has melted, and it’s now wet everywhere. That can only mean that Spring has arrived in Dal Riata!
  • NEW Quest: Druid Alana is in Farcrag Castle seeking adventurers to help her celebrate Ostara by reclaiming lost stolen eggs from Possessed Wisps.
  • NEW Scoithniamh Fashion Set is now available in the Everbloom Mystery Chest!
Lir’s Reach:
  • The bridge to the Northern Peninsula has been repaired and players may explore the ruins.
Farcrag Castle:
  • Farcrag Castle is now global! Meet players and challenge others to duels across all realms. Trading, Auction House and Mail are accessible but only connected to your original server.
Tavern:
  • You may now engage in bar fights and duel other players in the Tavern.
Raid/Bosses:
  • New Raid Boss: Dhiothu – An arcane dragon who has taken over the ruins of the Northern Peninsula in Lir’s Reach. This beast is cunning and will require a well-organized group of players to defeat.
Weapons:
New weapons that have a chance to be dropped by the new raid boss.
  • Hammer
  • Axe
  • Sword
  • Dagger
  • Bow
  • Knuckle Blades
  • Wand
  • Totem
  • Grimoire
Accessories:
  • New bracelets and necklaces have a chance to dropped by the new raid boss.
  • These new accessories are upgradable by taking two of the same type and tier and talking to Alon McMusket outside the ruins in the Northern Peninsula.
  • Example: Two Royal Eidolic Necklace of Knights in return for One Imperial Eidolic Necklace of Knights, etc..
Mystery Chests:
  • Everbloom Mystery Chest
  • We’ve re-balanced the contents of the new Mystery Chest based on the feedback from the community. Only the new Scoithniamh fashion set and Aeon fashion sets introduced in previous Ostara seasonal events are available for a limited time.
  • All other Aeon fashion sets will return at a later date.
Fashion:
  • New Scoithniamh Fashion Set brings a very spring feel to your character.
Pets:
  • New Pig Pet acquired with Pet Tokens from Pet Vendor.
  • New Corrupted Seedling Pet acquired with unique pet tokens from the Everbloom Mystery Chest
Performance:
  • Made memory improvements and various bug fixes to increase performance.
Bug Fixes:
  • Clan leaders can adjust the ranks of offline members.
  • Closed various holes in the world.
  • Pet food will no longer reset when traveling to the Castle.

Re: Patch Notes: Ostara Update 2019

The new pet is a pig... Okay.
So what was the purpose behind the "Design Your Pet" contest? I'm not saying that there's something wrong with a pig or a seedling, but I was so excited for the update because I thought that since my submission of the Bat pet has won the contest I would see the Bat in the update. Feels bad...
4d4p7→0u7w17→5urv1v3→r3p347

So what was the purpose behind the "Design Your Pet" contest? I'm not saying that there's something wrong with a pig or a seedling, but I was so excited for the update because I thought that since my submission of the Bat pet has won the contest I would see the Bat in the update. Feels bad...
Misdirection. That way you'd never see the pig coming and be surprised lol
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

How can a group of people who create one of the greatest games ever only come up with an event where you get a headdress that is ugly....worthless....and pointless every change of season. No one wants them. We all run out and try to get them and then realize its just another stupid hat. Oh and thanks for creating a boss that only the 220's can beat. I guess all those great weapons and jewelry you listed are just for the ones who you deem important. And you should have made the BAT...not a pig. What a laughing stock you made that contest you had. On a good note I love the new graphics. Don't ever change it. The colors are brilliant.

i mean the level 220's kind of deserve more love from the devs in my opinion because you have to think, how did they get to 220 in the first place? It's because they either played the game a ton or most likely bought plat which keeps the game alive. If i ran a business, I would be more inclined to help those that do the most business with me financially rather than those who don't. Plus, this game has been out for a while so the devs can safely assume most people who still play are max level. Just my opinion :)

The contest was to allow players to show off their creativity and earn some prizes, but we never stated that it would be in game. While it is still a possibility your bat design becomes a reality, it takes time for a new pet to go from concept to in-game and the two newest pets were already planned for this update.

The Global Castle is the worst implementation of any addition in any game I have played... there’s no way to block people and it’s just amuck... if it was designed to allow crossworld trades or something like that, then maybe, but right now it’s just pure chaos with no relevancy to game or game play.
I am old and Cranky, Don’t mess with me

Mr Drak
Draknocht 223 rogue
Drakolas 223 ranger
Halefire 222 mage
Bombshell Betty 223 warrior
Lelelia 173 druid
And many many more