Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Any update on the update?

They're currently fine running the new warrior rings. The royals add 200 focus, 400 cunning, 8 skill points to energy harvest with 657 direct damage to longshot.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Midweek last week beta testers got closed out of beta feedback forum, which tells me they are compiling feedback and making adjustments. Because of how well the VR team seems to work on projects my guess is that we will have a roll out within the next 10 days.

Purely speculation.
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Relentlessly killing Bloodthorn in search of the hidden helmet that is buried deep in the coding of RNG. We would love to see you join us on our quest for the hidden helmet.

Sweefish wrote:Midweek last week beta testers got closed out of beta feedback forum, which tells me they are compiling feedback and making adjustments. Because of how well the VR team seems to work on projects my guess is that we will have a roll out within the next 10 days.

Purely speculation.

Pretty close guess! We're waiting approval from Apple then I get to make an announcement =).

Called it! Was more of a realization of how efficient you guys have been then a guess :)
World - Gwydion
Clan - Relentless
Relentlessly killing Bloodthorn in search of the hidden helmet that is buried deep in the coding of RNG. We would love to see you join us on our quest for the hidden helmet.

Difinitus wrote:
Sweefish wrote:Midweek last week beta testers got closed out of beta feedback forum, which tells me they are compiling feedback and making adjustments. Because of how well the VR team seems to work on projects my guess is that we will have a roll out within the next 10 days.

Purely speculation.

Pretty close guess! We're waiting approval from Apple then I get to make an announcement =).

Tyvm.
Very anxious about the update