Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ups and downs of each class

Hi, im a returning player and i am starting on a new server. I am pretty lost on who to pick though, im thinking between warrior,rogue,mage but have no clue who to go. (On Epona Server btw)
If any experienced player can give me any idea on how it will be playing these classes, i will highly appreciate it
Thank you
Noot Noot

Re: Ups and downs of each class

Hi, im a returning player and i am starting on a new server. I am pretty lost on who to pick though, im thinking between warrior,rogue,mage but have no clue who to go. (On Epona Server btw)
If any experienced player can give me any idea on how it will be playing these classes, i will highly appreciate it
Thank you
Warrior - if u go tank, I dont know what its like in Epona, but for lvling u would want to be either dps or hybrid cus lvling as a tank is a pain. Dps warriors are my favorite as I am one ofc. Lvling isnt hard as warrior but cant go full dps without budget.

Rogue - op.

Mage - tough to lvl, takes a bit of budget to fully establish a mage (sigils mostly), not in best spot currently in game other than last raid.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Mages - we look sexy
Ya that’s about it .-.

Crim got it spot on with the rest of the mage description.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I never liked warrior. Rogues was to squishy for my liking. Mages, they was too glass cannon for my liking.
I really enjoyed my dps druid. Slow leveling, but other than buying sigs, everything else was super easy.....
Plus a druid can go full heal if needed..... but I preferred dps build.....