Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Comp servers

How can u expect people to have friendly competition in ch when u make the drops as lame as they are? Only a few people actually get something from raids if that, it takes time to plan them ie get everyone together and then it takes time to kill the damn thing and use the resources and for what? A few measly dkp points. Damn man I bet half the time when any one server kills a world boss nobody gets any drops because their not worth it. If u wanna see friendly competition u need to sort the drop system out and I'm not talking about the drop rates I'm talking about the whole system. It's unfathomable that less than a handful of items drop when around 50 people are needed to kill a boss. So that's why u don't see friendly competition.
Dont really understand why youre having a go at VR over the drops saying that theyre trash, BT drops are pretty insane even the royal versions, charms and rings, not ammys, its pretty damn easy to get bt items if you put in the effort, having all royals on your acc is good enough endgame, if youre complaining about not getting imperials and godlys then id assume that youre just not putting in enough effort into your dkp system to compete with the other people of your class, the updates been out for a long time and every server has had enough time to farm 50+ BT min so theres plenty of drops there for the picking, the next update may also hold better drops so dont go b***hing on the forums just because you dont have the gear you want.

When it comes to the system its similar with every game, you kill a boss snd get a couple of drops, kill the same boss forover a year with a 3day spawn on average and thats 484 bt drops, 50ppl at kills, 60% of those being usable, thats a good amount to go around
no one cares about ammies, miscs, or recast rings (except bolt) they are a dime a dozen, there are hundreds of each rotting in the banks of everyone who actively kills bloodthorn. The helms and ability rings from bloodthorn were designed to move lvl 220+players off of complete reliance on lvl 180-190 bosses... they have failed. Godlies and imps should be very rare but the base royal versions of an item that make up the primary aspects of most competitive builds should not be unobtainable to the vast majority of the population if their goal is to move on from mord and necro. If they want mord and necro to remain relevant then the drop rates are perfectly acceptable, however then that have massively misinformed their community and I think we deserve an explanation for their change in philosophy.
Youre wrong by quite a lot there lmao, the rogue bt charm is superior to any other rogue charm currently in the game along with the huge stat boost, rogue recast rings - the rogue bands are easily the best rings in the game by a mile as you should know, 1.2k dagger, vit and dex + 800shadow dmg, something every rogue would dream of getting, same with the sneaky attack recast ring, 1 sneaky dmg 1 ss dmg and 1 sneaky recast from bt, pretty confident any rogue would agree, as for ammys they arent worth any rogues time unless its a godly, so you cant exactly call it useless when its the best gear in the game rn. Maybe for mages it isnt the best, also when it comes to mord and necro, the only useful item from mord is her helm, from necro are the blood rings and thats it for rogues, rest of the drops are mediocre, even then ive never gone for a blood necro ring due to not seeing the potential compared to bt aka waste of dkp
Rogue - Mecki Level 226
Rogue - Creativity Level 210
Warrior - Private Level 215
Ranger - Level 180+
Worlds - Mabon, Epona and rhiannon

Dont really understand why youre having a go at VR over the drops saying that theyre trash, BT drops are pretty insane even the royal versions, charms and rings, not ammys, its pretty damn easy to get bt items if you put in the effort, having all royals on your acc is good enough endgame, if youre complaining about not getting imperials and godlys then id assume that youre just not putting in enough effort into your dkp system to compete with the other people of your class, the updates been out for a long time and every server has had enough time to farm 50+ BT min so theres plenty of drops there for the picking, the next update may also hold better drops so dont go b***hing on the forums just because you dont have the gear you want.

When it comes to the system its similar with every game, you kill a boss snd get a couple of drops, kill the same boss forover a year with a 3day spawn on average and thats 484 bt drops, 50ppl at kills, 60% of those being usable, thats a good amount to go around
no one cares about ammies, miscs, or recast rings (except bolt) they are a dime a dozen, there are hundreds of each rotting in the banks of everyone who actively kills bloodthorn. The helms and ability rings from bloodthorn were designed to move lvl 220+players off of complete reliance on lvl 180-190 bosses... they have failed. Godlies and imps should be very rare but the base royal versions of an item that make up the primary aspects of most competitive builds should not be unobtainable to the vast majority of the population if their goal is to move on from mord and necro. If they want mord and necro to remain relevant then the drop rates are perfectly acceptable, however then that have massively misinformed their community and I think we deserve an explanation for their change in philosophy.
Youre wrong by quite a lot there lmao, the rogue bt charm is superior to any other rogue charm currently in the game along with the huge stat boost, rogue recast rings - the rogue bands are easily the best rings in the game by a mile as you should know, 1.2k dagger, vit and dex + 800shadow dmg, something every rogue would dream of getting, same with the sneaky attack recast ring, 1 sneaky dmg 1 ss dmg and 1 sneaky recast from bt, pretty confident any rogue would agree, as for ammys they arent worth any rogues time unless its a godly, so you cant exactly call it useless when its the best gear in the game rn. Maybe for mages it isnt the best, also when it comes to mord and necro, the only useful item from mord is her helm, from necro are the blood rings and thats it for rogues, rest of the drops are mediocre, even then ive never gone for a blood necro ring due to not seeing the potential compared to bt aka waste of dkp
No one said they were bad or useless it was stated that they were excessively common compared to the drops that people predominantly farm mord and necro for, please read the content of a reply before making assumptions.
Last edited by krummy9552 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

How can u expect people to have friendly competition in ch when u make the drops as lame as they are? Only a few people actually get something from raids if that, it takes time to plan them ie get everyone together and then it takes time to kill the damn thing and use the resources and for what? A few measly dkp points. Damn man I bet half the time when any one server kills a world boss nobody gets any drops because their not worth it. If u wanna see friendly competition u need to sort the drop system out and I'm not talking about the drop rates I'm talking about the whole system. It's unfathomable that less than a handful of items drop when around 50 people are needed to kill a boss. So that's why u don't see friendly competition.

tell that to epona and the lone, single, only sharpshot cd ring that dropped in the last few weeks. Id also like to mention that bolt is far from the only one that people care about. Pummel, sharpshot, quickstrike, double attack, double shot and shield wall are the mele cd rings alone that people want...

Wont go into charms because they are best in slot for every single class and far superior to any other charm available in the game
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

tell that to epona and the lone, single, only sharpshot cd ring that dropped in the last few weeks. Id also like to mention that bolt is far from the only one that people care about. Pummel, sharpshot, quickstrike, double attack, double shot and shield wall are the mele cd rings alone that people want...

Wont go into charms because they are best in slot for every single class and far superior to any other charm available in the game
I would love to talk about gear more but then the topic will get locked and posts deleted so I believe that discussion is done
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

If you enjoy drama, insulting, etc, come visit Sulis.
Main clan (kills all) vs alliance of two other clans (cant kill bt) and i dont remember any time in my last 3 years on this server that someone helped the opposite clan to finish the boss. At least the griefing times are mainly over now, yet at every boss ppl insult each other and cry.
In Sulis its kinda tradition because there were people scammed, blackmailed, gear was stolen, etc by the opposite clan quite a few times.

All together visit Sulis, its not boring here lol

"no one cares about ammies, miscs or reacst rings..."

Thats really wrong. The recast rings are best in game, the miscs are BIS, the ammies are BIS for caster druids, mages and tanks as well as BIS for melee classes on necro and gele (on imp+) and best rupture swap in game (not sure how they fair as swaps for other classes). Saying "no one cares" is again another flawed subjective outlook on the drops, rather than looking at a bigger picture. Saying all cd rings are useless basically (as in no one cares about them) other than bolt shows that subjectiveness.

I do agree that drops play a certain part in the competition, but, its more of ppl's character. Basically, its how far will a clan go in order to win, and how heavily will said actions be encouraged or punished. If griefing is encouraged by other sides of the spectrum, it is simply a no-no. As long as the core of the clan (leaders) keep the clan to high standards, the cycle wont turn into toxicity. When griefing, scamming and so on are welcomed and encouraged, as well as dealing with stolen drops, then theres no hope for co-existence.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Well this thread is far of course :lol:
No surprise sadly. Any time a discussion of servers or clans come up it gets hostile. Some use it as an excuse to take cheap shots at clans they don’t like, others use it to rant about their own clan or other clans distribution systems or what not.

No 2 servers or clans are the same... people should be able to ask if there is a clan that meets X without being thrown into a pit of boiling drama.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Sulis was a relatively close comp style server but when bt released and server alliance for the kill broke it may have given one clan the upper hand.

As an assumption i feel like its dominant or its epona
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Sulis was a relatively close comp style server but when bt released and server alliance for the kill broke it may have given one clan the upper hand.

As an assumption i feel like its dominant or its epona
It's still relatively close. In 60+ BT kills they only managed a handful of really solid lock gear. 1 dagger ring (not even used on a locker) and a few bow rings. 2 ranger helms and only 1 was used to complete a new set, which is now inactive. That's simply not enough to have any server-altering effects. They still lose a fair amount of prot/necro.
Are there any comp servers where the clans are relatively evenly matched and also nice to each other?... Just asking for a friend :D
Sulis has a server-wide rule for consecutive necro and gele kills. It prevents any single clan (or alliance) from consecutively killing more than 3 necro/gele. Giving others an opportunity within a designated period of time to kill the boss without having comp.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.