Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Comp servers

Are there any comp servers where the clans are relatively evenly matched and also nice to each other?... Just asking for a friend :D
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion
Truffles 216 druid - Gwydion
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona

Re: Comp servers

This is actually a really good question, is there such a thing as friendly competition in CH? Or does it always end up being hostile?
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

This is actually a really good question, is there such a thing as friendly competition in CH? Or does it always end up being hostile?
It's not entirely hostile group vs group. In morrigan it was usually player vs player. Each clan has their loud mouth players. Certain mentalities rub other clans wrong. At least in morrigan our only clan that's competitive towards mine, most are nice and quiet. Sometimes they help, and sometimes we help them. Just depends on who wants to be a jerk. A lot of it is in whispers now. Back in 2011-2013 I think the hostility was a lot worse, but OTM started temp bans on griefing and being hateful to other people. Warnings were given, and if the player didn't adhere to the warnings it was a 72 hour ban or longer.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

In Taranis we had a somewhat friendly and respectful competition between two-three clans around 2011-13. Both leaders punished their members for bad behaviour.
Nowadays for the past 2-3 years it's nearly every time hostile. Wether we had clans locking against each other or a united server as we are right now. People keep insulting each other for the smallest mistake.
Name Lvl Clan
1insane1 221 TheIlluminati General
1Maniac1 220
Brainless 190
Strudel 220
FireMcFire 217
Unelanunhi 227
Pocahontas 200

90% of the time competition turns hostile and it creates an environment that’s not as good as it should be. 2 big factors are usually the 2nd clan hating on the dom clan for being dom/greedy or the dom clan hating the 2nd clan for being jerks, or simply because of select individuals. In extreme cases you’ll have extremely hostile competition in which players from both sides exchange hateful words whenever possible and/or griefing... although griefing seems to be a rare scenario.

Competition overall is a dying trend anyways at the endgame level.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Mm agree with what's being said, from what I have seen people don't create a comp clan just for fun, it's usually a break off of people who don't like how the main clan run things or have experienced issues with the people there, which means naturally there is a level of animosity. That combined with people having played for 5 years and taking it all pretty seriously means that tensions run high o.O
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona

Also tyty, I assume this earns me 3000 forum points an entry into all the forthcoming closed betas ;)
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona

Mm agree with what's being said, from what I have seen people don't create a comp clan just for fun, it's usually a break off of people who don't like how the main clan run things or have experienced issues with the people there, which means naturally there is a level of animosity. That combined with people having played for 5 years and taking it all pretty seriously means that tensions run high o.O
Which is why we play Epona lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Which is why we play Epona lol
Oh yessss ♥♥♥
Pizzazz 202 mage - Epona