Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scion the lost seems to be lost????

So I’ve been playing this game a little over a year since I’ve been back at least and I’ve just about experienced every boss kill in the game expect for Scion the lost. I’m told he’s still in the game .. but I’ve farmed his placeholder for several hours and nothing has spawned. Can anyone tell me if he’s still in the game? Haha thank you

Re: Scion the lost seems to be lost????

So I’ve been playing this game a little over a year since I’ve been back at least and I’ve just about experienced every boss kill in the game expect for Scion the lost. I’m told he’s still in the game .. but I’ve farmed his placeholder for several hours and nothing has spawned. Can anyone tell me if he’s still in the game? Haha thank you
I killed that guy for the first time about 6 months ago. Aint seen him since but to be fair i rarely go looking for him

I killed that guy for the first time about 6 months ago. Aint seen him since but to be fair i rarely go looking for him
It’s just crazy like he’s not even a major boss but i have seen BT spawn more times than this dude haha :) hopefully we can see more of Mr.Scion

It’s just crazy like he’s not even a major boss but i have seen BT spawn more times than this dude haha :) hopefully we can see more of Mr.Scion
BT doesn't have a placeholder, and is way harder to kill :lol:

I find myself killing my way through the faerieland bosses every so often when I'm in the otherworld, I keep that quest active so I can down them when I have a few minutes free. It's possible that you are just having really bad luck, and others are just killing it when you are offline or in a different map.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I find myself killing my way through the faerieland bosses every so often when I'm in the otherworld, I keep that quest active so I can down them when I have a few minutes free. It's possible that you are just having really bad luck, and others are just killing it when you are offline or in a different map.
Haha yeah true about BT but it’s crazy like the amount of time I’ve spent farming that dudes PH haha and again it’s mabon so we just tend to have bad luck over all. So many BT kills and no helm barely any of the new drops from those rare bosses haha Scion just doesn’t want to be killed anymore.

Yes, I do that quest over and over again too. But each time this guys takes months to appear. This time is the worst. I swear I've had that quest for more than a year now, and again he's the last one waiting to die.

Lol!!! Why are these players so crazy about killing a boss?
Its just a game, chill and relax or you may lost your mind. :lol:
Every mobs will spawn in time. Patience is a virtue.
BlinkDagger - Rogue 190+ DONN (meteoric set)

Jonlionhart - Rogue 150+ LIR (meteoric set)

ChronoCross - Mage 150+ CROM (spirit shadow set)

PrinceLelouch - Warrior 100+ TARANIS (darkshadow set)

Celtic Heroes is a G.O.A.T Game. (Greatest Of All Time)

Lol!!! Why are these players so crazy about killing a boss?
Its just a game, chill and relax or you may lost your mind. :lol:
Every mobs will spawn in time. Patience is a virtue.
Actually this is wrong. From a technical standpoint legacy bosses could never spawn, the same goes for anything that has a place holder to spawn it.
It’s more likely than not that it will spawn, but it is anything but certain that it will.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Yes, I do that quest over and over again too. But each time this guys takes months to appear. This time is the worst. I swear I've had that quest for more than a year now, and again he's the last one waiting to die.
I was 200+ before I finished the quest the first time, just waiting to catch him.
RoyalBratt ~ 230 Ice Mage